Original Chat Log - John Titor - October 14, 2000

Sound Judgment

DVDs are very common and widely used, but at the time of this Chat on our Timeline in 2000, DVDs were invented but not-at-all widely used. At the time of this Chat, people used VHS tapes, not DVDs! (I believe John mentioned taking back VHS tapes in one or more of his other postings.) This is evidence that John was really from our future.

It would be fairly poor evidence at best. I started my own personal DVD Movie and show collection back in the summer of 1998 when the discs first hit the retail market. The "Batman" movie at the time (the one with Jim Carrey in it) and "Apollo 13" where some of my early DVD purchases. The store I shopped in had row after row of Pioneer Laser-Discs on their shelves, and a small section carved out for the 'new' format.

I told the store-clerk then, "Better start cleaning out all these soon to be discarded analog 'Laser' pressings, because these DVDs will BLOW IT OUT OF ALL EXISTENCE." He chuckled at my comment then. Four months later that shop was gone.. belly up. DVDs were very much in common use for home-media viewing by the time 2000-2001 came around. This same phenomenon occurred back in 1982-1983, when CD pressings all but WIPED OUT Analog-vinyl.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein’s Mouse and Time Travel Theories

Source: “Time Travel Secret Found”, by Paul Howard, Sun, June 19, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 25, page 9.

Supposedly an old research notebook of Dr. Albert Einstein’s was found that gave an account of how he transported mice to the future and past. According to the article the mice were placed in a wooden cage between two metal plates. Then an electric charge was passed between the plates, causing the mice to be transported in time.

According to the old research notebook, Mr. Einstein writes:

“Wilma came back today! She popped onto my time platform in front of me while I was cleaning it. I looked at where her cage was and there she was too!”

“At first I was confused, but when I realized that her appearance meant the sometime in the future I had succeeded. “Wilma vanished after a few minutes. It felt really great to know with undeniable certainty that I will be successful!”

“Today I stretched the fabric of our universe and sent Rudolph, a mouse, into the future. The machine glowed and Rudolph vanished. About 10 minutes later I turned down the power and Rudolph returned.”

“The most important thing is that the animal was still in perfect health. One day I myself will journey forth into the future!”

The people who had found the research notebook turned it over to the C.I.A. When they tried to get it back after a reasonable amount of time, the government said it belonged to them because Mr. Einstein worked for them at the time.

The theoretical basis for this form of Time Travel is this:

Dr, Einstein believed that since time is a measurement of light, by altering light with magnetism or gravity one also warps time!

Magnetism can be generated and altered by electricity, especially high frequency or high voltage electricity. There seems to be some correlation here between high frequency and time.

I also know at Dr. Einstein’s entire mathematical time formulas and time research books are still classified as top-secret and only through the freedom of information act will is information ever come to surface. Hopefully in the future we all may be able to read his now classified time documents.

Professor Opmmur
Posted Jan 15, 2004
07:07 P.M.

The Great Dr. Einstein believed in Time Travel and wrote many papers on the subject.

One question: Sound Judgment, with do you know now, that Dr Einstein did not known when he wrote all his papers on Time & Space and Time Travel?

I would be very interested in your great knowledge on the subject of real Time Travel.

Professor Opmmurhttp://paranormalis.com/members/sound-judgment.4454/

Sound Judgment

Well, better for you to ask the C.I.A. then, .. Professor, since according to your posting they are the only ones to have possession of his 'notebook.' As for myself, I simply travel into the future at the same rate of every other living-person on this planet: One second at a time. ;)

Last edited:

Sound Judgment

200 years ago, there was no such thing as flying machines, space travel, automobiles, cell phones, Internet, etc...;)

So true, so true. All those wonderful devices we take for granted today. And yet, still no working, demonstrable model of an actual Time Machine in any of it. Sigh, so sad. But hey... this is why we have hopes, dreams, inspirations and aspirations enough for the next 200 years! I wouldn't want to live in a world (or time) where nothing NEW could ever be invented. ;)

Sound Judgment

I just pulled up photos of an IBM 5110. I had no idea that they were basically the same as the 5100. They look identical! Back in 2004 when I was researching, the photo I found for a 5110 looked different. Now I see it was actually the 5120 that I had seen. So I understand now why you said there wasn't much difference between the 5100 and 5110.

Yes, indeed. This has remained one of the biggest John-Writer(s) 'snafoos' throughout the years which was poorly glossed over by many who review the entire Titor situation as a whole.

Here is it again. Early logs and chat-forum transcripts indicated on numerous occasions that Johnny was sent back to get an IBM 5100. Not a 5110...nor a 5120... etc. but an exact model IBM 5100. Ignore all the 're-posts' you see, because it is very easy for a 're-poster' to alter the text of the material (much like the Missing skyscraper that 'don't exist in New York' was done, as it doesn't jive with the Art Bell verbal-reading of the Fax over the air at the time) on the various 'investigation sites.'

Now, Johnny has mentioned on occasion that his early target date to get this famed computer was... ready... 1975. Yes, not 77...76...74...73...72... etc., but 1975. Okay? Anyone care to debate that year as being the Johnny IBM 5100 acquisition year? Speak to the hand as it is posted everywhere, even in the famed, "JT - A Time Traveler" book.

Now the sad part. Pamela claimed that the IBM logo she received from 'somebody' that has been posted in numerous places as well... was from an IBM 5110. What? Wait? Saywut?? Not an IBM 5100 as documented over the years as being produced in 1975... but a 5110! "Hold the presses!!... Call out the apologists!!.. Get re-write on the phone!!" And here is the very photographed image of the IBM 5110 yellow IBM logo which I am sure Pamela herself will agree as to being the label she received in the mail:

Johnlabel.jpg

There it is... in living color! Hello IBM. Oh what? Really? You didn't make or invent the IBM 5110 back in 1975?? But instead it was brought out in 1978!?? But, but that's three years difference! Wait a minute! What does this tell us? Did Johnny make a mistake in the model year? Did he go back to year 1975 by accident? Did he 'hang around' in our 1975 time-line till they 'invented' the 5110 and brought it out in 1978...three years later?? Does IBM have a shoddy record-keeping of their own product-line history???

Anyway, this leaves the Johnny-bunch in a quandary to account for yet another of the many 'discrepancies' over which Dates are right? Which Dates are wrong? Which IBM model should it be or what actual years they were inventing all these things. Ooooooh, what a tangled web they weave.... eh? ;)

Last edited:

walt willis

Hey Sound-Off, If I tell you that aliens are real and you say prove it, and then you call me a liar? The same kind of logic holds true for claims that time travel has not yet been achieved. (If that is indeed your claim)

I was a person that believed the Lock Ness Monster story was a hoax to promote tourism and that the reports of Big Foot were done for the same reason, so I know where skepticism is coming from.

The question that I have is why do people visit web sites that are here to share what they have seen with others only to be told by skeptics that they were just having a bad dream.

The trauma associated with a visit from an alien is bad enough without the ridicule from some jackass from Cyberspace digging on them. Please give it a rest all of you shrill government trolls. Grow-Up and get a life of your own! Please!

Samstwitch

I just pulled up photos of an IBM 5110. I had no idea that they were basically the same as the 5100. They look identical! Back in 2004 when I was researching, the photo I found for a 5110 looked different. Now I see it was actually the 5120 that I had seen. So I understand now why you said there wasn't much difference between the 5100 and 5110.

Yes, indeed. This has remained one of the biggest John-Writer(s) 'snafoos' throughout the years which was poorly glossed over by many who review the entire Titor situation as a whole.

Here is it again. Early logs and chat-forum transcripts indicated on numerous occasions that Johnny was sent back to get an IBM 5100. Not a 5110...nor a 5120... etc. but an exact model IBM 5100. Ignore all the 're-posts' you see, because it is very easy for a 're-poster' to alter the text of the material (much like the Missing skyscraper that 'don't exist in New York' was done, as it doesn't jive with the Art Bell verbal-reading of the Fax over the air at the time) on the various 'investigation sites.'

Now, Johnny has mentioned on occasion that his early target date to get this famed computer was... ready... 1975. Yes, not 77...76...74...73...72... etc., but 1975. Okay? Anyone care to debate that year as being the Johnny IBM 5100 acquisition year? Speak to the hand as it is posted everywhere, even in the famed, "JT - A Time Traveler" book.

Now the sad part. Pamela claimed that the IBM logo she received from 'somebody' that has been posted in numerous places as well... was from an IBM 5110. What? Wait? Saywut?? Not an IBM 5100 as documented over the years as being produced in 1975... but a 5110! "Hold the presses!!... Call out the apologists!!.. Get re-write on the phone!!" And here is the very photographed image of the IBM 5110 yellow IBM logo which I am sure Pamela herself will agree as to being the label she received in the mail:

View attachment 1188

There it is... in living color! Hello IBM. Oh what? Really? You didn't make or invent the IBM 5110 back in 1975?? But instead it was brought out in 1978!?? But, but that's three years difference! Wait a minute! What does this tell us? Did Johnny make a mistake in the model year? Did he go back to year 1975 by accident? Did he 'hang around' in our 1975 time-line till they 'invented' the 5110 and brought it out in 1978...three years later?? Does IBM have a shoddy record-keeping of their own product-line history???

Anyway, this leaves the Johnny-bunch in a quandary to account for yet another of the many 'discrepancies' over which Dates are right? Which Dates are wrong? Which IBM model should it be or what actual years they were inventing all these things. Ooooooh, what a tangled web they weave.... eh? ;)

I don't agree with your snafoos. Pamela asked John Titor for something that had traveled through time. John gave her the 5110 tag. Since I heard Pamela's story about that, here's what I believe happened. John had to have something to convince his grandfather that he was from the future. I think he brought the sticker from the IBM 5110 to show his grandfather, to help convince him that he was from the future. That would have been some good evidence, especially, because the IBM5100 was already built in 1975, but the newer IBM5110 wasn't available until 1978. So that little sticker may have been evidence from the future that John showed his grandfather in order to convince him that he was who he claimed to be.

Please stop belittling John Titor and those who believe his story (as I asked you previously in PM). It is a form of ridicule, which we do not allow on Paranormalis. It is fine to disagree with the belief that he was a real TT, but leave out the mockery and ridicule.

Last edited: