Ouija Board For Contacting Aliens

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Poison Apple made me think of this idea in the other thread about using the HDR to contact aliens.

Can a Ouija Board be used to get in contact with aliens? Did anyone ever think about this?

While Ouija Boards are known to open a way to another realm and contact ghosts, spirits, etc, can they possible allow you to interact with an alien? Or asked in another way: What are the entities you are interacting with then playing Ouija? Are they spirits, or are they possible aliens?

CDS

Poison Apple made me think of this idea in the other thread about using the HDR to contact aliens.

Can a Ouija Board be used to get in contact with aliens? Did anyone ever think about this?

While Ouija Boards are known to open a way to another realm and contact ghosts, spirits, etc, can they possible allow you to interact with an alien? Or asked in another way: What are the entities you are interacting with then playing Ouija? Are they spirits, or are they possible aliens?

That's what I've been wondering.

Although I use EVP and P-SB7

Who / What have I come in contact with?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Good question, Num!

I've never used an HDR, but I've used a Ouija board plenty of times... Who's to say if they're spirits, demons, aliens - who really knows for sure? How can you ever believe whatever the entity says to be true, anyway?

Plenty of Christians believe aliens to truly be demons, I've heard many similar theories...

Wind7

Staff
IMHO it's because you may not have ANY idea whom/what might be talking back to you and
unless you know how to protect
yourself against those 'others'...

Never engage this doorway.

I speak from experience, it could
be a 'something else'.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
IMHO it's because you may not have ANY idea whom/what might be talking back to you and

be a 'something else'.
How can you be sure who might be talking back to you in any situation, whether using a Ouija board or not?

Wind7

Staff

be a 'something else'.

How can you be sure who might be talking back to you in any situation, whether using a Ouija board or not?

Well....I guess that's kind of the point....You cannot be certain enough generally speaking
about actually receiving a message but more to the point is IF you get a response followed by
things starting to happen around you after time or if you were to ask;

"What do you want?" and something you cannot see replies, "YOU!"

Then what? That's what I'm(sort of) getting at. No Thanks.

'In any situation...' if you mean like talking to someone corporeal sitting right in front of you,
it's easier to see a face...body language..etc.

You go with intuition in both cases. Good or bad.

OUIJA is sold as a game.....Believe me, it can turn into anything but....

Wind7

Staff

be a 'something else'.

Well....I guess that's kind of the point....You cannot be certain enough generally speaking
about actually receiving a message but more to the point is IF you get a response followed by
things starting to happen around you after time or if you were to ask;

"What do you want?" and something you cannot see replies, "YOU!"

Then what? That's what I'm(sort of) getting at. No Thanks.

'In any situation...' if you mean like talking to someone corporeal sitting right in front of you,
it's easier to see a face...body language..etc.

You go with intuition in both cases. Good or bad.

OUIJA is sold as a game.....Believe me, it can turn into anything but....

Sorry if I hijacked your thread NUM 7, didn't mean to.

Not every response could be bad.

FWIW.. one of the questions asked at a different time was;
"Where are you from?"

"Not from here." 1st reply.

Are you from elsewhere ?

"We are not of the Earth."

(Alien?) I don't know for sure.

It was a long time ago but, I will never forget it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice one Wind7. The one time I played Ouija, we didn't ask any kind of personal information to the spirit we were "talking" to.

Now, not from Earth is pretty scary, right? Are they from elsewhere in this universe, as in space? Or are they in another dimension... for instance, Hell? The spirit world, etc? Can't know for sure, but man, I'm already not very interested to play it, I would definitely not ask any personal question to the entity we might talk to! LOL

But "Not from Earth" doesn't rule out aliens, which is interesting.

bluejay_1919

I've always been to scared to use one. I'm already sensitive and don't want entities of any kind becoming attracted to me with bad intentions.

Wind7

Staff
Nice one Wind7. The one time I played Ouija, we didn't ask any kind of personal information to the spirit we were "talking" to.

Now, not from Earth is pretty scary, right? Are they from elsewhere in this universe, as in space? Or are they in another dimension... for instance, Hell? The spirit world, etc? Can't know for sure, but man, I'm already not very interested to play it, I would definitely not ask any personal question to the entity we might talk to! LOL

But "Not from Earth" doesn't rule out aliens, which is interesting.

' Not of the Earth,' was the reply which was being more vague.

You are right, it doesn't rule
out alien involvement and certainly not the spirit world.

Never once thought of it's point
of origin, it was all too bizarre to witness at the time.

Last edited: