Ouija Boards 2005

BubbuClinton

Re: Ouija Boards

Most Ouija Boards work by one or more of the participants pushing the looking glass to specific letters or symbols on the board to fool their friends. Of course others are gateways to hell and allow evil spirits and devils to process and haunt those who use them. It is hard to tell which is which or witch.:))

Bubbu

virtualgirl

Who knows what makes them work really. Several years ago, my mother kept waking up at night to find a black shadowed apparition standing next to her bed and was really terrified so she called me and asked that I bring my Quija board over. I did and we used it. She had never used one before. My mother is a very innocent person (no drink, smoke, cuss, or occult stuff) so I knew she had never heard of people pushing the pointer. I decided the was the perfect time to test it out. We called to the spirit that was in her house and asked it to identify itself. It spelled out Virgil. That was my mothers uncle who had died at least 15 years prior to this. Needless to say, I was completely shocked. I didn't have any names of even possiblities in my head before we started. After that, my mother was at ease. She decided that her uncle was just there to watch out for her. I know I wasn't pushing the pointer at all. I consciously barely put my finger tips on the pointer. I wanted to make sure there was absolutely no pressure being placed on it. I also watched her hands. She held them lightly and evenly with no shaking. I still have that board and also one of the new ones. The new ones don't have the nail in it. I still prefer to the old model though i never use it anymore.

Hemoman

When I was young child my aunt and her children were visiting us. They brought out a oija board and were using it. When my father came home and saw them using it he verbally cast out the demon from our house in the name of God and the oija board never worked again.

ToxicRevival

The ouji board is nothing more than a party game. Anything that is generated from it is from the persons own mind. Or people playing tricks on them. The fact that it is now created by a major board game company does nothing to help the fact that it is nothing more than a peice of cardboard and a plastic pointer.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I've seen a video once of some people using one of these boards to channel some evil spirit, and the pointer started going nuts. It scared the crap out of them and they let go of the pointer and the thing kept going! I'll have to look for the link again.... It was like 5 years ago.

ToxicRevival

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
I've seen a video once of some people using one of these boards to channel some evil spirit, and the pointer started going nuts. It scared the crap out of them and they let go of the pointer and the thing kept going! I'll have to look for the link again.... It was like 5 years ago.[/b]

A video huh? Tape a small nail to it, attach a magnet to four strings each reaching out from under the board in cardinal directions, tug this way and that and bam..magick.

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"ToxicRevival\")</div>
A video huh? Tape a small nail to it, attach a magnet to four strings each reaching out from under the board in cardinal directions, tug this way and that and bam..magick.[/b]

how do u attach magnets to strings and keep the board stable if it's on a floor?

not saying it was but i'm just asking about the mechanics.

Keroscene

One time I heard if you wore a blindfold it makes it hard to play any game. I tried it but am not sure of the results because I could'nt see what was happenin.