Our Ancestors Are Coming Back, But When?

Harte

Doesn't matter. The truth is "out there," not "in" the videos.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have a theory that we reincarnate around the same area where we lived and died. There is also a theory that some memories are passed via DNA. This would explain a lot of past lives experiences.

Krish

I have a theory that we reincarnate around the same area where we lived and died. There is also a theory that some memories are passed via DNA. This would explain a lot of past lives experiences.

Too bad, I lived everywhere...China, Italy, Norway, Iran, Germany, France, India, North America, Egypt, and so on...

I remember Technology and Information...only...Most place I did Engineering And Doctor...

I think, the way it works is...in any given time, the best countries take in a lot of people...I could be wrong.

TimeFlipper

I definitely believe that memories can be stored within DNA...back in the 1950s 60s and 70s there was a lot of interest in the case of Bridey Murphy...She was an Irish woman living in Cork during the mid 1800s...

An American woman Virginia Tighe, claimed in the 1950s that she was the reincarnation of that Bridey Murphy, and under regressed hypnosis related many areas in Ireland that in reality she had never visited.....There were also other people who claimed similar incidents of reincarnation under regressed hypnosis, and finally the cause for reincarnation was put down to an area in the DNA which held visual and emotional memories from family members, most of whom were dead..

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I definitely believe that memories can be stored within DNA...back in the 1950s 60s and 70s there was a lot of interest in the case of Bridey Murphy...She was an Irish woman living in Cork during the mid 1800s...

An American woman Virginia Tighe, claimed in the 1950s that she was the reincarnation of that Bridey Murphy, and under regressed hypnosis related many areas in Ireland that in reality she had never visited.....There were also other people who claimed similar incidents of reincarnation under regressed hypnosis, and finally the cause for reincarnation was put down to an area in the DNA which held visual and emotional memories from family members, most of whom were dead..

Young children born after 9/11 ended up talking about details of 9/11 as if they were there. We're talking 3 and 4 year olds who probably never even heard of the incident. Amazing stuff.

lamdo263

Young children born after 9/11 ended up talking about details of 9/11 as if they were there. We're talking 3 and 4 year olds who probably never even heard of the incident. Amazing stuff.
That era, children were heavily abducted by aliens and given all sorts of information, then returned to their parents by dawn.