Our Country Is Run By Sicko Murderers

Samstwitch

This is so true! In addition to watching this video, I also highly recommend reading this book (which goes into great detail regarding many subjects in the video): The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK and MLK: A Revelation of the NWO Crimes and Agenda

Be aware! Be informed!

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become a legalized version of the first."

~Thomas Jefferson

Our Country Is Run By Sicko Murderers

Infowars.com
July 26, 2013

Wayne Madsen came to Austin for an exclusive interview on the current scandals, murders, and thievery that our current government is heading up. From Benghazi to Snowden and criminality In between Wayne covers a wide array of subjects. But There is hope if we speak out and get real with our situation.

Remember Michael Hastings: Journalist Michael Hastings Assassinated for Uncovering Government Secrets

tflofasho

He talked trash about my friend's band with false accusations about them that weren't true.

Claiming That they were a big popular up and coming leftist communist band that sells and are rich, which all aren't even true at all. Nobody even knows who they even really are at all really, that's the thing.

So yeah... I had no clue what the heck he was talking about, but he only did that only cuz he was upset that they used an infowars paper as a prop in their music video burning it up and it pissed him off to mudsling, so.... yeah... dunno what his problem was really man... :/

Not professional at all. It was just immature at best over only a expression of art on a stupid fucking video, that's it. Jesus man...