Our senses

Creshna1c

Let's say our eyes, one of our senses, could be used as a tool to see only 5 sights. What if there were more than 5 sights around us we couldn't see. What would these out of our senses distance be?

label

Our senses are exactly what we need to survive the dangers around us. Not sure where you live but where I live we learn that the world is a dark place. For that reason I like many other I know can go into the bush and smell things others simply can't. The smell of blood or that of fear is but a few examples. Case and point when a family member pricks her finger to take her blood sugar, i can smell the iron in the blood. My mind can paint a picture of how big the droplet is. By looking at the sky I can tell you what hour it is easily. Why? because I like many practice our powers of observation and learned to use it.

See humanity has forgot how to use the tools it has. When you walk into a room where an event took place, one can feel the energy in the room. People dismiss it but it is real, it always was real. Can we see beyond the natural spectrum? Or rather can we see things that we are not suppose to be able to see?

Simple scientific answer is no. The eye as a organ will have it's genetic limitations. But the brain as a instrument however changed things a lot. It is how we use our senses that allow us to function beyond our genetic limitations.

Right now I listen to music, normally classical in nature as my soul enjoys the sounds. I learned to listen to my soul, it speaks, it really does... But people learn to ignore it at a very early age. But if you don't ignore your soul, you will realize it speaks with emotion almost never with words. Focus on that your emotions are so powerful and once your soul knows it speaks to you, your soul WILL let you know when something is not good.