OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

About Srinivasa Ramanujan was talked about in Ancient Alien show today...and talked a lot about his contacts the other side.

Those who saw it, we can talk....thank you.

some item:

Was Srinivasa Ramanujan visited by aliens?

NO. He was like others in Human kind…he was very smart. What Ancient Aliens talked about is to connect him to Aliens. But why he was smart and not others? That answer we know, but can not say…. that is the God thing…there is another issue…that is hard to understand by present humans.

An example: humans make up with two units of life. one is basic body with a local energy and the other one is pure energy that comes from heaven and synced with the human (or any high level) life form. When they say, he is an old soul…that is what it is.

That is all I can say, otherwise people will go crazy…Thank you.

*Old soul: Are You an Old Soul? What It Means and How You Can Tell

Last edited:

Krish

Another interesting item, people need to think about.

INDIAN TEMPLES

There was NO Temples in India (you know those tall structures) before Lord Krishna arrived on Planet Earth. As a matter of fact, the first Temple was constructed at Dwaraka....just imagine...thank you.

I can not say anymore, otherwise, I may get into religion trouble...

Krish

Another interesting item, people need to think about.

INDIAN TEMPLES

There was NO Temples in India (you know those tall structures) before Lord Krishna arrived on Planet Earth. As a matter of fact, the first Temple was constructed at Dwaraka....just imagine...thank you.

I can not say anymore, otherwise, I may get into religion trouble...

I could not edit it...so, I am adding a few items to this...in case readers are interested now or in the future...after all it is internet...

I was watching latest UFOs at Youtube, Ancient Aliens at History Channel, Gene Roddenberry Star Trek and my Meditation....here is what I thought, but no one at this time picked it up from USA to India...so, we shall see, how the world evolves...on this idea...

Lord Krishna seems to be actual as per Indians....

He was blue skin, four arms, acts like a god, had space ships with a lot of fire power etc.

What I learned is that the temple issues, I was told, he taught Sanskrit to the Indians....and luckily they did the same to Rama Civilization where Rama People added Sanskrit to their language which looked like Sumerian structure and blended it in. Rama people used Sanskrit as the language of their computers...I bet it was Artificial Intelligence ...

Just something to think....about ...you will hear this somewhere by other people...just watch...

Krish

36:00 Time Travel...sounds good...edit: finally finished watching this. Very nice...thought is I have some interesting experience too...over 100,000 years...may be someday...I could talk...

Last edited: