OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

Well I started this in another forum but did not want to hijack that forum...So, here it is. It will work itself to conspiracies and everything....so come on in and enjoy the posts...I will detail more later....

Multi-verse - Yes
Very Large Universe - Yes
Multi-Dimension - Yes
Gray people in another next dimension - yes
Highly advanced Gray people but are our friends - yes
We had space fairing Rama Civilization - Yes
Interstellar War that had 17 or 19 galaxies in the past - yes
Heaven is an energy dimension - yes
When you die and go up to heaven - yes
Your soul/spirit has all the past lives combined - yes
How can you find out this - do deep meditation and yes...

Itheblaze

You're still gonna do some David Ike quotes from different books, right?

Krish

From another post....thank you...

Consider this as your Science Fiction; otherwise I will get in to trouble from both Hindus and Christians….How I got this? Via Deep Meditation –I did normal meditation for over 40 years but nothing happened. Finally I used Theta and Delta Wave for 2 hours every day for two years. That connected me to an information section. I could be hundred percent wrong on this. But here it is.

Our Universe:
Before we talk about our Universe, I need to talk about the past Universe from which we became one. Long long ago, far far away in space and time….there was this Universe that had Human kind people a lot. After that Universe dissolved like some 311 Trillion years later, their Godhead, who were their people originally. started a new Universe in their own image (Genesis?) from fundamental structure. Now we are here for about 20 Billion Years out of that our visible Universe is 14.8 Billion years.

Basically we the life forms in about 311 trillion 40 Billion years (wiki) become Gods when our Universe passes away for the next Universe. We have that long to grow up with Love and Light…and our Godheads will move to higher up because they are about ~600 trillion years of age. That is why Love is most important…That is a long time to become hive mind and be in good graces with everyone.

Now, when we start a new Universe from the Fundamental Forces, our multiple hive mind decide to set up say 100 dimensions so that our top entities have their related new life forms while we may keep the human side as general and main dimension. Case in example, we have Lord Krishna Groups who are at the top of Life forms could move to a new dimension soon but we also have higher beings than Lord Krishna’s People that have their dimension now. As you know, our Universe has GOD who was Human like in the last Universe (Genesis). The catch is we do not know if our God is a single very large entity or a hive mind…no one is telling…that is why, Hindus have multiple Gods as hierarchical system in the Universe which is basically true. Our real gods are at different levels. The big GOD, then God, and god are there depending on the power and capabilities. But GOD upholds the whole Universe and very hard to reach by little guys….unless the world is ready to go kaput. But he likes Humans…

Remember there are last Universe Gods. There are this universe Gods, and when you die, you take on as angel that holds the last memories in a place called spirit dimension that is what we can call heaven. It also will stay for 311 Trillion and 40 Billion years and grow as new life is added. They have multiple Libraries and everything like a virtual world since it is all energy. You are a part in it. Basically you are a God if your civilization is five billion years of age and goes up from that to 331 Trillion years to us.

Every human up to about 11 years has a relation to talk to your spirit without which you will be basically dead except when under heart-lung machine. Always remember your spirt is much older than you are like for humans, anywhere from 40,000 years to 300,000 years. That process needs a different section to talk. But we usually lose the connection except the old souls like 300,000 years old. But the human side does not have access to that information except rarely like Edgar Cayce.

Why? Because the Universe is basically a mind, that needs to grow. Only the matter form provide new and important information such that you do not repeat the past stuff, otherwise the Universe would not grow. That is why, the angels do not speak to you except your life saving and specific instances. It is a heavy and strict rule by the Godhead. So, even meditation would not give us future items or details. That is why, we are guessing a lot. There are some items that are available and hence we create links. We get some ideas from angels that are your friends and relatives. Older you are, better it is like Buddha or Jesus, that can provide the right direction on the rules and regulation.

Bottom line is you have a long time …like another 600 to 1000 Trillion years…so be in Love and do NEW and innovative good items that will propel you to higher up in the hierarchical order. That is ALL.

I hope I explained everything...thank you a lot...

Krish

You're still gonna do some David Ike quotes from different books, right?
I have his book and a posting elsewhere....I know what the issues are...so when I explain the situation you all will get it and work on your own to develop the same. I am not a hero worshiper kind person. If someone has the data, I try to get the same data...and say, OK he is good or an idiot etc...so, hang in here...and thanks. And you can do the same....

Poison Pen

From another post....thank you...

Consider this as your Science Fiction; otherwise I will get in to trouble from both Hindus and Christians….How I got this? Via Deep Meditation –I did normal meditation for over 40 years but nothing happened. Finally I used Theta and Delta Wave for 2 hours every day for two years. That connected me to an information section. I could be hundred percent wrong on this. But here it is.

Our Universe:
Before we talk about our Universe, I need to talk about the past Universe from which we became one. Long long ago, far far away in space and time….there was this Universe that had Human kind people a lot. After that Universe dissolved like some 311 Trillion years later, their Godhead, who were their people originally. started a new Universe in their own image (Genesis?) from fundamental structure. Now we are here for about 20 Billion Years out of that our visible Universe is 14.8 Billion years.

Basically we the life forms in about 311 trillion 40 Billion years (wiki) become Gods when our Universe passes away for the next Universe. We have that long to grow up with Love and Light…and our Godheads will move to higher up because they are about ~600 trillion years of age. That is why Love is most important…That is a long time to become hive mind and be in good graces with everyone.

Now, when we start a new Universe from the Fundamental Forces, our multiple hive mind decide to set up say 100 dimensions so that our top entities have their related new life forms while we may keep the human side as general and main dimension. Case in example, we have Lord Krishna Groups who are at the top of Life forms could move to a new dimension soon but we also have higher beings than Lord Krishna’s People that have their dimension now. As you know, our Universe has GOD who was Human like in the last Universe (Genesis). The catch is we do not know if our God is a single very large entity or a hive mind…no one is telling…that is why, Hindus have multiple Gods as hierarchical system in the Universe which is basically true. Our real gods are at different levels. The big GOD, then God, and god are there depending on the power and capabilities. But GOD upholds the whole Universe and very hard to reach by little guys….unless the world is ready to go kaput. But he likes Humans…

Remember there are last Universe Gods. There are this universe Gods, and when you die, you take on as angel that holds the last memories in a place called spirit dimension that is what we can call heaven. It also will stay for 311 Trillion and 40 Billion years and grow as new life is added. They have multiple Libraries and everything like a virtual world since it is all energy. You are a part in it. Basically you are a God if your civilization is five billion years of age and goes up from that to 331 Trillion years to us.

Every human up to about 11 years has a relation to talk to your spirit without which you will be basically dead except when under heart-lung machine. Always remember your spirt is much older than you are like for humans, anywhere from 40,000 years to 300,000 years. That process needs a different section to talk. But we usually lose the connection except the old souls like 300,000 years old. But the human side does not have access to that information except rarely like Edgar Cayce.

Why? Because the Universe is basically a mind, that needs to grow. Only the matter form provide new and important information such that you do not repeat the past stuff, otherwise the Universe would not grow. That is why, the angels do not speak to you except your life saving and specific instances. It is a heavy and strict rule by the Godhead. So, even meditation would not give us future items or details. That is why, we are guessing a lot. There are some items that are available and hence we create links. We get some ideas from angels that are your friends and relatives. Older you are, better it is like Buddha or Jesus, that can provide the right direction on the rules and regulation.

Bottom line is you have a long time …like another 600 to 1000 Trillion years…so be in Love and do NEW and innovative good items that will propel you to higher up in the hierarchical order. That is ALL.

I hope I explained everything...thank you a lot...

You spoke of multiple gods, OK. But polytheistic beliefs are nothing new many societies such as ancient Egypt was a polytheistic society. Believing in many gods is nothing new. Is this Icke's theory or yours?

Krish

Before we talk about David Icke or any humans with paranormal experience or about UFOs...certain things has to be accepted by hook or crook with out which it is all an illusion....

1) We all inhabit a spirit/soul/atman in our body without which you will basically drop dead. It is like a smartphone that connects to your phone provide service where you can update the details of your phone system. Imagine 30 years from now, when you have so much information that you keep that phone provider system with all the data. So, if you loose the phone, you can get a new one and copy everything like Google does now in my new smartphone with everything i subscribed to very quickly and the cloud has the database, books etc....

So, it is a must. Our World is about 20 Billion years old (or stay with 13.8 Billion if you choose). It is a hierarchical system as explained in my third post...So, it has humans in a smart phone system where your spirit maintains the growth for each time it is here or any other planet. Because we are basically idiots, where people get killed on saying they know about spirits, no one talks about it in the western hemisphere. Hindus and Buddhas understand but still do not get it either....

Why? Because our science made a monkey wrench on everything because what you do not see it hard to set up laws to accept....even if we do demonic exorcism too...so, it is a mess out here for things that you can not see like electrons and magnetism etc. basically Matter and Energy activities. But someday, soon, we can.

So, stay with spirits...that is where David Icke's spirit friends came in and talked to the psychic about David. If you do meditation, you can connect to your own family spirits or other important spirits.....It is possible David did talk to the spirits but does not say it simply because western civilization does not believe in it and hence kill people like the guy Bruno in the COSMOS series. So, one has to be careful in this matter....

The spirits what I call live in the Heaven that is full of Light and the system is like a energy system where everything you can thing is there or you can make it there. That is our BOSS. The good system like your smartphone connection. The heaven holds the data for the last <20 Billion years and there are Multi-Billion entities out there.

The catch is, Heaven can not develop new matter. It has to be done by other structure....hence they depend on matter to develop the new items...just like, you develop new information for your cell phone and update that to your cloud. The cloud can not....It is complicated, but that is the gist.

I ill talk about the second one later....Thanks...

Last edited:

Krish

You spoke of multiple gods, OK. But polytheistic beliefs are nothing new many societies such as ancient Egypt was a polytheistic society. Believing in many gods is nothing new. Is this Icke's theory or yours?

That is from my Meditation, Hinduism, Buddhism....
(Buddhism believes in external entities which Hindus call God)

To explain it more...anyone with a million years of advanced technology can be considered god to people in 10 AD. Anyone with 5 Billion years of age (in High Technology) is God to us...etc.

Remember Our Universe has a hierarchical process....with Gods from the other Universe...so make up your mind...

Last edited:

Krish

Looks like, not too many come and read the stuff...yet everyone wants to know the new thing...we understand...

We have a GOD with many small gods...but that is for three dimensional bodies....imagine the five dimensional entities and their GOD....then there is Universe which is basically a Supreme GOD.....just think....

Krish

No disrespect, but to me you might as well be talking Greek......I have not understood anything you have typed here.
Not a problem...stay away from my posts then...it sounds like a two dimensional entity in a 3 dimensional world...it happens all the time...not a problem again....I am looking for three dimensional groups here...thank you.

It is Greek...mostly comes from Indian puranas...and if you could not get to your own planet stuff, how do you talk to UFOs?...just think...

Last edited: