OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

Why this seperation into the Ramana group and other groups if you can incarnate in every body you choose?

Our first civilization was highly spirit based…I mean the heaven and its relationship with matter. In other words, we are both matter and energy. Mostly Energy. That is how the Universe runs.

Because Rama group were highly advanced and I was a part in it, I was told (with my free will) to help the World you see. And I did the China Economics. That was part of my Karma. It is a long story and this the not the place to talk about…

I mean than you dont need evolution. What is the sense in that? I never understood that.

Evolution happens over millions of years. I am as Human for over 200,000 years. Before that, no one tells me. I could be an Octopus, who knows? That is the nature of the Universe. Do not fight it. No point because when you die, you will see all kinds of energy in Heaven. By knowing that process, you go higher up in the daisy chain.

Another question:
Why do the aliens dont make contact with us? Or do they have contact with or Leaders and they lie to us?

Our best Aliens are Rama people in another planet. Without their permission, no other alien will talk to us. And a ton of us are here this time frame. What we thing goes to them like our NSA. Note that they are type II just graduated from Type I…and they are US.

They are 10,000 of us that support our planet for growth. There is one other Alien that come here. That is Grays. And no other Alien will come here. We know nothing about our past life. It is basically a law from Heaven. I know after last five years due to a personal situation. That is all.

You could be one…who knows…

I mean aliens in generell not only the Ramana Civilization.
Why do you need Organic Artificial Intelligence?
I read that some Greys are robots. Do you mean something like that?

Organic AI are connected to Heaven and can communicate with life forms. If not, heaven will get rid of them….That is the Law of Heaven…I do not know too much about Grays in that sense and nay be ask the big guys,,,

Krish

For whatever reason, we think Grays look like this...

1535867294920.png

But they LOOK like us. It is a misrepresentation of the views for security reasons...

alpha centauri

I was told that as far as a specific number of humans of our planet has a specific ability all will have the ability.

David Wilcock, another source, said that the Extraterrestrials DNA changes to our DNA over time if they remain on the planet.
That happened to a race of being that came from Maldek (destroyed planet between Mars and Jupiter).
That would mean that either the planet is responsible for evolution, the mass consiousness or both.

He also spoke of a lot of alien races that help us.

Can you ask those (Ramana) aliens about that?

Our best Aliens are Rama people in another planet. Without their permission, no other alien will talk to us. And a ton of us are here this time frame. What we thing goes to them like our NSA. Note that they are type II just graduated from Type I…and they are US.

They are 10,000 of us that support our planet for growth. There is one other Alien that come here. That is Grays. And no other Alien will come here. We know nothing about our past life.

I believe there are more aliens races. At least on the astral plane.

Last edited:

Krish

Sorry to say that, Earth is under quarantine by the Lord Shiva group. They are the big guys...So, every one will listen to them.

But within that frame work, life forms can pass though without interference via Earth. Remember 2001 Space Odyssey when then had to go via various locations. It is that king of thing. Erath does have advanced life forms mostly Rama people to watch ove Earth.

So, the bottom line is non-interference by many. but Grays and Rama people come and go...so do Lord Shiva group which sends molecular based glowing gadgets to get the data.

alpha centauri

Sorry to say that, Earth is under quarantine by the Lord Shiva group. They are the big guys...So, every one will listen to them.

But within that frame work, life forms can pass though without interference via Earth. Remember 2001 Space Odyssey when then had to go via various locations. It is that king of thing. Erath does have advanced life forms mostly Rama people to watch ove Earth.

So, the bottom line is non-interference by many. but Grays and Rama people come and go...so do Lord Shiva group which sends molecular based glowing gadgets to get the data.

Thank you for the answer. I dont know the film.

Ok I heard that about the quarantine before . And the guy I linked said that, too. I think that means he is legitimate. He had the info
from those 5 races. Does that mean the Rama group is in contact with those races and one is those Lord Shiva group?
What I dont understand is why they dont teach us spiritually?

Why are this Rama group allowed to go to earth? Because it is their home planet, too?

I was told by a lot of people that they met aliens on the astral plane. Is this plane under quarantine, too? Do you know anything about that?

I heard about an alien group that was supposedly in contact with the Thule society. An insider talked about that. He said he had the information from Rudolf of Sebbottendorf. I dont know if this kind of aliens are negative . They also had this Grey aliens as bio-robots.

Do they quarantine the planet to keep the bad aliens out?
Since when is the quarantine and how long do it last?

Krish

Thank you for the answer. I dont know the film.

Thank you. You can watch at youtube under "2001 space odyssey ". The main issues comes from not understanding a simple issue. The Lord Shiva Group were here on Planet Earth from 13,000 BC for 1200 years. So, they taught us many things. But then people did not understand and still now they/we do not.

Ok I heard that about the quarantine before . And the guy I linked said that, too. I think that means he is legitimate. He had the info.

Not all of it. What they do not understand they build it up. That is what Indians did on Ramayana and Mahbharta...it happened all the time. We are crazy Humans...but they/we are learning...

from those 5 races. Does that mean the Rama group is in contact with those races and one is those Lord Shiva group?

I think Rama Group is 5th in the technology level at Type II, The Shiva Group is at number one at Type III. Rest do not talk to us. The top ten do their thing....Just like how many American Government people or even Social Grops talk to Africans? They do not. And those who do, just mess up their life style and sell Cokes and McDonald without really organizing the countries. We are in the same boat as a Planet. Besides, since Shiva Group basically resonponsible for Earth, no one else will monkey with us. It is not right to do that. And Rama Group still is at a high level so, no other people will do anything bad. It is POLITICS at a very high level.

What I dont understand is why they dont teach us spiritually?

They did for 1200 years. Even today, I print out stuff and no one listens to it...here and in Quora and Facebook etc. That is how the cookie crumbles...And I am a citizen of Rama Group....what gives???

Why are this Rama group allowed to go to earth? Because it is their home planet, too?

The original Rama Group started from Earth. There are more than 100,000 of them that are still here. It is all about spirit. You could be one too.

I was told by a lot of people that they met aliens on the astral plane. Is this plane under quarantine, too? Do you know anything about that?

They could. That is where they pick up basic information. That is another word that has problems. That is why, we are messed up. By doing Deep Meditation you can too. It is like TM but higher amount of time.

I heard about an alien group that was supposedly in contact with the Thule society. An insider talked about that. He said he had the information from Rudolf of Sebbottendorf. I dont know if this kind of aliens are negative . They also had this Grey aliens as bio-robots.

I have no idea, Out big gun is the Shiva Group. So, nothing bad happens to us. But it can for a few people. Hence I do not care who says what at the lower level.

Do they quarantine the planet to keep the bad aliens out?

YES. such that bad poeple are out and good intended people to not kill us.

Since when is the quarantine and how long do it last?

It started when the Shiva Group left some 11,800 years ago and will last about another 500 years. I will be there.

alpha centauri

Interesting.

Do the group talk to you like channeling? What I want to know is if you can ask questions?

The Karma thing from the post before your last post:

You can relieve your Karma by just sending energy?
That is what I think, too. That the flux rate of the spiritual energy defines the Karma. If you give energy or love and light, you will get posiitve Karma. And if you absorb energy or love and light, you get negative Karma.

Is this how you see it, too?

Krish

Do the group talk to you like channeling? What I want to know is if you can ask questions?

I have said it before. My passed on parents and my friends do talk to me via dreams and via my spouse who is more advanced than I am. Others have talked to me via my friends long ago while I was in Utah. Lord Krishna says many things via my son directly as he is of high spiritual level. I do not connect to them by myself as I did not do Deep Meditation for a long time.

Except Utah, these things happened after my daughter passed away naturally about five years ago. I was upset and hence they linked for me to know, who I am and my situation awareness. Lots of data that will drive you crazy.

I did not believe it at first. But checked the data with my past like at Utah who is a Kabbalist (Judaism) that verified the present data.

Then I contacted people at Ancient Aliens and a few Indian Swamis...found out, they did not know anything but talked like people talked from Astrology point of view.

So, now where I am. It does not matter since I was told that no one will believe me. Hence do not waste my time.

The reason I post to you and others is the fact that this new data may work like Butterflies and provide new insight. But that is not happening. So, I am going to slow down as I will be back in 500 to 600 years. And the present data will not be in Climate Change that people listen. And it would not affect Earth until I am gone to Heaven, So, I should nor care.

The very fact that you are connecting to me, says we are connected in the past and will be in the future. So, I am. Then in Heaven, when we meet, you will say, you told me about this and now you know everything. By the way, in Heaven you will have access to Paranormalis even if it goes away. That is because, everything that happens is recorded in quantum computer of Heaven.

So is life.

Oh, Shiva is a partner to Krishna and he is here too in spirit form. But one Indian said Shiva is formless and they do not want to believe about then as real. That is why so many gods in India.

It is very difficult to get data out of those big people. But I can get the data from my mother.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I have said it before. My passed on parents and my friends do talk to me via dreams and via my spouse who is more advanced than I am. Others have talked to me via my friends long ago while I was in Utah. Lord Krishna says many things via my son directly as he is of high spiritual level. I do not connect to them by myself as I did not do Deep Meditation for a long time.

I thought you had contact meditation but didnt know exactly, so I asked again. Sorry

I just think it would be great to have a question and answer session like in a lot of channelings.

But channelings also talk crap sometimes or the beings that come through are not that advanced.

So, now where I am. It does not matter since I was told that no one will believe me. Hence do not waste my time.

Yes it is a waste of time that is why I search for proof of the astral plane and the spiritual laws to convince others. I think it is the only way. Or you make seances or such thing. The problem there is that there come a lot of negative being that greet

And the present data will not be in Climate Change that people listen. And it would not affect Earth until I am gone to Heaven, So, I should nor care.

Than you should go to Germany. Here are a lot of the people scared about Climate Change. Also because the Nederlands would be flooded. They are already partly under the sea level

Oh, Shiva is a partner to Krishna and he is here too in spirit form. But one Indian said Shiva is formless and they do not want to believe about then as real. That is why so many gods in India.
Hm maybe that is better.

But I read about one that said he evoked one of those Gods. But I think he said Shakti is the partner of Shiva. But he mixes all kind of religions. He also evoked the Nordic Gods etc.

One person even says everything exists on the astral plane.