Our World is in Trouble!

Pix3l_P0w3r

The only solution I can see to a lot of our problems, is to remove government from all nations and establish a world government. Ebolish centralised banking systems. Remove financial and equity gaps. Revive and sustain the middle class.

TnWatchdog

I got it...the NWO run by the one and only Antichrist, that should solve the world's problems. We then need to microchip everyone for their good and send the trouble makers to FEMA camps.
Ho-Ho-Ho

Mayhem

Zenith
Unsure if a One Government policy will change the current problems, possibly work in favour and worsen the situation.

JimmyD

A New World Order is needed as an alternative to government. It is also the inevitable course of human evolution. The more we populate and integrate and become interdependent, the more we are a global system. The question is of what kind of social order to have.

All forms of government are coercive and violent, evil. All it does is interfere and enslave and produce violence and discontent in one form or another. It is inhibiting humans from healthy happy existence and progression/advancement. Our whole existence, from local to regional to national to global, is based on violence and 'territorialism'.

That is the root problem of most issues facing humanity today. It needs correction, replacement with social order, and not a government, not a gang. The primary obstacle is that people are brainwashed selfish and stupid, so much so that they refuse or are unable to correct, and thus steadfastly move closer to total enslavement and perpetual war.

The only recourse left is genocide of at least 7 billion people as to produce a 'clean slate', free of obstacles and systematic violence, free of idiots trying to force their will.

The idea is to kill everyone except those who can teach the difference and enough children to have a gene pool free of inbreeding, and whereby we are free to teach a new generation how to successfully coexist peacefully. There are at least 7.5 billion humans on earth. If you put about 6 thousand of them in a bunker and performed a combination nuclear chemical and biological and psychological and economic, etc. warfare blitz on the whole world, you may be able to kill them all, or most of them.

Once the dust settles, it's all good, at least for a few thousand more years.

Pix3l_P0w3r

NWO should happen by 2090... after the Reticans visit Earth and force us to choose between take-over or joining their government.

JimmyD

NWO should happen by 2090... after the Reticans visit Earth and force us to choose between take-over or joining their government.

"...between takeover OR joining their government"? Sounds like the same thing.

Let's flip for quarters - heads I win, tails you lose.

lol.

Pix3l_P0w3r

lol.

That's what this time traveller said on ApexTV. We can peacefully join their government and abide by their laws, or they will take us over, which I presume means they will destroy anyone opposing them.

TimeFlipper

lol.

That's what this time traveller said on ApexTV. We can peacefully join their government and abide by their laws, or they will take us over, which I presume means they will destroy anyone opposing them.

ApexTV is just a spoof site :LOL:..