Our World is in Trouble!

TnWatchdog

"...between takeover OR joining their government"? Sounds like the same thing.

Let's flip for quarters - heads I win, tails you lose.

lol.

That's what this time traveller said on ApexTV. We can peacefully join their government and abide by their laws, or they will take us over, which I presume means they will destroy anyone opposing them.

ApexTV is just a spoof site :LOL:..
What? I didn't know that, I thought their videos were all legit.

TimeFlipper

Pix3l_P0w3r

I believe @TimeFlipper is under the impression that the entire notion of ApexTV is for entertainment purposes and that the host is in on the fabricated stories. @TnWatchdog believes the reporter is genuine and wants to collect unbiased journalistic stories of their accounts whether they be true or false. He doesn't provide his opinion but he entertains their ideas which could make it seem like it's scripted. I don't believe anyone could wholeheartedly take all of ApexTV's "reports" to be genuine, but it's still possible some of those reports are true. In either case, take it at face value for entertainment only. Even if the stories are true 100%, what are YOU going to do with that information? Most likely nothing at all.

Pix3l_P0w3r

We don't need religion. We need to eliminate private banking and greed. The shadow government needs to be transparent, or disappear. We need a one world government or NWO, new world order. I've felt this way a long time: When I walk outside, the cars, the buildings, and all of our technology seems primitive to me. We should be 100 years ahead of where we are today, but we're not, because of the 1%. That includes the shadow government.

TnWatchdog

JimmyD

We need a one world religion

Humans are individuals by order of nature and our biology/DNA and whatever made reality; commonly referred to as "God".

You ain't gunna get 8 billion people to practice the same organized religion. It just ain't happenin'. That's what that whole Babylon story was about. God/reality/nature says it don't work like that. We're not hive creatures.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
What? I didn't know that, I thought their videos were all legit.
Were you joking there?
We need a one world religion
Are you sure about that? If the world had only one acceptable religion, I think that might definitely lead to persecution of those who happen to have a different set of beliefs.

Depends which religion it is - a peaceful spiritual religion is no threat to anyone. You either buy into that doctrine or you don’t and no one cares if you don’t.

Last edited: