Our World is in Trouble!

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
We need a one world religion

Humans are individuals by order of nature and our biology/DNA and whatever made reality; commonly referred to as "God".

You ain't gunna get 8 billion people to practice the same organized religion. It just ain't happenin'. That's what that whole Babylon story was about. God/reality/nature says it don't work like that. We're not hive creatures.

Some religions act exactly as hives.. If one of those becomes the major religion on earth then there will be bad times a head

JimmyD

We need a one world religion

Humans are individuals by order of nature and our biology/DNA and whatever made reality; commonly referred to as "God".

You ain't gunna get 8 billion people to practice the same organized religion. It just ain't happenin'. That's what that whole Babylon story was about. God/reality/nature says it don't work like that. We're not hive creatures.

Some religions act exactly as hives.. If one of those becomes the major religion on earth then there will be bad times a head

I call those cults. Some are more popular than others.

I don't think that can happen where there is a dominant organized world religion. There will always be too much a variance of interests and needs and opinions within the human population. It is like assigning a monthly dinner menu. There are going to be people who disagree, who want/need something else, who will deviate. If you try to make them, they find a way around it. People are creative like that.

The more we populate, the more variables there are. The more we advance technologically, the less we need religious dogma and antiquated rituals and beliefs, the closer we move to a post-religious society. There will always be some sort of religious beliefs and philosophical elements, of course. You aren't getting rid of that until we actually answer questions like why are we here and how did we get here, what made reality, .. etc. That'll be a while, I'm sure.

If anything, what you mention as something spiritual or gnostic may become more popular. But there will still be a multitude of ideas and whatnot, countless sects and cults.

TimeFlipper

I believe @TimeFlipper is under the impression that the entire notion of ApexTV is for entertainment purposes and that the host is in on the fabricated stories. @TnWatchdog believes the reporter is genuine and wants to collect unbiased journalistic stories of their accounts whether they be true or false. He doesn't provide his opinion but he entertains their ideas which could make it seem like it's scripted. I don't believe anyone could wholeheartedly take all of ApexTV's "reports" to be genuine, but it's still possible some of those reports are true. In either case, take it at face value for entertainment only. Even if the stories are true 100%, what are YOU going to do with that information? Most likely nothing at all.
FYI TnWatchDog and me are friends, we like making fun out of each others postings and he knows that the ApexTv postings are all spoof :LOL:...
But if you want to believe in them, thats your right to do so...Oh and Happy New Year to you :LOL:..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Degradation of human values is a key to Chaos with order.

From chaos come order over time.

If more and more humans cannot control their impulses in a rational way, if's gives a way for those to create
a system to control the masses.