Out of Body Astral Travel “a practical guide”

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This posting is for those members that are serious about lucid dreams and out of body travel.

Please check out the following link: http://obe4u.com/ (great video instructions)
And also: http://research.obe4u.com/practical-guidebook/ (227 page long)

This link has a free e-book called “a practical guide” for astral travel. It has all the techniques in a PDF form. It is a must-have for the serious minded members.

jon

ASTRAL_PROJECTION_by_swarooproy.jpg

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Jon thank you for posting the nice picture.

I'm very confused with your picture. You forgot explain why you posted it. There is no information on how it will help members achieve astral projection, which is what this thread is about. The information at the bottom right-hand corner is a very broad general statement without directions on how it will help achieve true astral projection for beginning members.

kurisu

I checked it out but, i didn't see 'how to return to your body'. How would your return to it during a obe?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
That is a very good question and I am glad that you asked the question.

There are many ways to get back to your body: fly back, run back, swim back, or crawl back. LOL

OK, when you Astral Projection the first few times it is hard to stay out in the astral, because usually you were pulled back into your body within the first 10 seconds of leaving. It is almost an automatic thing. I've been doing astral projection and partial projections for over 50 years it's even hard for me to stay out more than a few minutes at a time.

I hope this answers your question. If you have never astral projected before, just remember your spiritual self will always return within 10 to 30 seconds, from the time it left, it's an automatic thing.

Fable

What do you normally experience when you astral project and as kurisu asked what is it ment to accomplish?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Well first of all, astral projection is not for everyone I never implied it was.

Everyone has a different reason for astral projecting and there are hundreds of reasons why people would want to do it.

This thread was opened because a number of people ask through e-mails how to do it. I am responding to that small number of people. Astral projection is very difficult to explain if you've never done it in your life. I would compare it to the following and I'm not saying it is the same: how do you explain dreaming in full-color to someone who has never dreamed the dream in their life. They lay their head down on the pillow and go to sleep and then wake up in the morning void of all dreams.

I have practiced astral projection all my life as a young kid I was always gone to places where my body could not go exploring and learning as much as I could. I still do the same today. I do not know how to answer what's the point. Like I said in the beginning astral projection is not for everyone.