Media Outta Time - Time Travel News

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Rant...lol, you tell 'em Paula. There are too many stupid prople in this world.
View attachment 5661

BTW, I WON the battle with the school. Son got his awards and we developed a plan that if he speaks up a certain # of times in the year, he'll get his awards. This allows him to have a few bad days, as my point was, not everyone is social and wants to talk. Introverts need to be respected.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, there is definitely a coverup in progress. The EM drive was invented years ago by a private researcher. Of course I had a bit of trouble finding out the guys name. Google search is useless. I tried Bing with better results.
First designed in 2001 by aerospace engineer Roger Shawyer.

A leaked NASA paper points to a working EmDrive

emdrive.com is interesting --- they have all kinds of paperwork and they are humbly implying that they are the creators, without drawing any attention. I found this all by accident by trying to find more information on EmDrive.

waterandsol

Don't shoot the messenger. Is it him or not?

Yep. "Stuff like that". It is certainly one of them. Also makes the next scene after the smithereens song, make sense.

:)

Congratulations Paula.

PS. For the record, I wasn't for either candidate. I felt both would only further divide people, and would not bring the peace the world needs.

Now, supposedly I am suppose to shut up. Haha. A cat yelled "quiet!". :LOL:::LOL::

paradox404

That is really interesting...

I've left some questions in the comments.

Hopefully my questions are answered... :)

Did you delete your questions on YouTube? The questions seem to have disappeared.

I did leave some there and they are still there, although I didn't leave them as paradox404 because my youtube account is sudoertor.

Sorry if I caused some confusion, i probably should have said something about that. Been a little bit out of it the last few days because of the heat.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That is really interesting...

I've left some questions in the comments.

Hopefully my questions are answered... :)

Did you delete your questions on YouTube? The questions seem to have disappeared.

I did leave some there and they are still there, although I didn't leave them as paradox404 because my youtube account is sudoertor.

Sorry if I caused some confusion, i probably should have said something about that. Been a little bit out of it the last few days because of the heat.

No worries. They reappeared. That happens to me on YouTube all the time. Comments disappear and reappear. My video count goes down. It's bizarre.