Media Outta Time - Time Travel News

paradox404

Did you delete your questions on YouTube? The questions seem to have disappeared.

I did leave some there and they are still there, although I didn't leave them as paradox404 because my youtube account is sudoertor.

Sorry if I caused some confusion, i probably should have said something about that. Been a little bit out of it the last few days because of the heat.

No worries. They reappeared. That happens to me on YouTube all the time. Comments disappear and reappear. My video count goes down. It's bizarre.

There was a big story about that a while back where some glitch caused channels to lose hundreds of thousands of subscribers. Still haven't heard why it happened though. (I heard LinusTechTips lost half a million or something.)

But then another thing I've noticed is some people deliberately put comments on and take them down shortly after so you get the email but can't report them.

paradox404

I noticed you mentioned about the video card going berserk?

If it worked again after cleaning it then it shouldn't go bad for a while, but that said if it starts sounding like a grinder then it'll need replacing. If your Graphics card got clogged then I suggest that you clean the rest of your computer as well, they're probably in need of a clean and it would delay the return of the problem.

Anyway since you mentioned about the theory of perhaps "John Titor" being a decoy for a real TT I'll just put a thought that I sometimes entertain regarding interesting parallels ...

I have this memory from when I was younger (2004-2005?), not sure if its just a dream or really happened but I remember while I waited outside my primary school, a man in his forties came up to me and began having a conversation with me, it was really fraking weird to look at him. He said he was me, and I didn't believe him and he said he was me from the future and it would be ok before running off. Shortly after my mum showed up. I've probably mentioned this before but I've never been able to figure out if it happened or not because it was so weird...

I've noticed that John Titor is stereotyped to like hats, I have a hat collection and basically wear hats everywhere.

MV5BMTg4MzkyMDEzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA1OTE5Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,772,1000_AL_.jpg

I was born in 1996, but I do have a friend (Used to be 2) that was born in 1998 though.

According to my premonitions, I was conscripted into the Army during WW3. I know I have a family and that I see them Circa 2023-2024 and its revealed that I'm missing for several years without contact at all. Considering the accuracy of my premonitions pre-2015, it would make sense that if my older self was indeed a time traveller that my "Premonitions" were actually a side effect of him being here. In other words his memories leaking into mine. Of course his mission wouldn't be to get an IBM 5100 to stop the 2038 timeout. It would be literally to change the timeline to the central worldline provided the technology is sufficiently accurate. That said if it wasn't the idea is to make the current one better. (Which would be stopping WW3, giving humanity a chance)

Its possible that the "John Titor" that appeared in 2000/2001 was simply a decoy to throw off any pursuers long enough to change the time line's direction. (While the divergence is minimal it would be relatively easy to find a TT, but the longer they stay and the more they change the harder it would be to track them down using rudimentary prototypes)

Of course there is a possibility that those 4 years I mentioned earlier could have been him being held hostage to make the time machine, then he escapes to see his family, he gets taken back and then the Gov kills his family so he steals the machine and tries to change the past.

IF any of it is real, it would explain a hell of a lot of stuff I can't explain though...

Of course I have no proof that either my premonitions or my memory are real. I myself have doubts on the validity of some parts. Anything I've written here about my future self being a TT is just thoughts and speculations as, as I said, there is no proof to prove any of it, so it just remains as an interesting thought I sometimes entertain.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

If it worked again after cleaning it then it shouldn't go bad for a while, but that said if it starts sounding like a grinder then it'll need replacing. If your Graphics card got clogged then I suggest that you clean the rest of your computer as well, they're probably in need of a clean and it would delay the return of the problem.

It's a little noisier this morning. I have another fan coming. And I now also have a spare power supply, which doesn't hurt, because that is usually the 2nd thing to go. I leave my computer on all the time so video cards go first and then power supplies. :) I did use a can of air and blew dust out of everything.

I have this memory from when I was younger (2004-2005?), not sure if its just a dream or really happened but I remember while I waited outside my primary school, a man in his forties came up to me and began having a conversation with me, it was really fraking weird to look at him. He said he was me, and I didn't believe him and he said he was me from the future and it would be ok before running off. Shortly after my mum showed up. I've probably mentioned this before but I've never been able to figure out if it happened or not because it was so weird...

That's quite strange and interesting. Do you remember what he looked like? Did he look like you? You are still working on making a time machine, right?

paradox404

It's a little noisier this morning. I have another fan coming. And I now also have a spare power supply, which doesn't hurt, because that is usually the 2nd thing to go. I leave my computer on all the time so video cards go first and then power supplies. :) I did use a can of air and blew dust out of everything.

That's quite strange and interesting. Do you remember what he looked like? Did he look like you? You are still working on making a time machine, right?

Thats good. Normally if a Graphics card fails for me I'll just replace it. But then again I do take extremely good care of them so whenthey actually do fail they're dead anyway. Speaking of power supplies I've had a fair few old ones kick the bucket on me so I'll have to get some new ones at some point.

I do vaugely remember his face and I do admit when I first saw the man that claimed to be me I didn't think he looked too much like me, but as I'm getting older I am looking more and more like him. Kinda eerie because I didn't think I would look as I do at my age let alone like that in my fourties.

I intend to make a time machine at some point, the plan is to get a large enough property and put a particle accelerator on it, have a hangar and try and build the machine in it. In the meantime I've been thinking of how the programs would need to be set up. Interesting part is I'd be making it with civilian tech, rather than military tech like I think he did.

Last edited: