Media Outta Time - Time Travel News

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Discussion about the crack that appeared in Arizona.
That was very interesting. Here is what someone posted on fb today.
Danielskuil, South Africa.
(The name could be translated as the Lion's Den Daniel was thrown in. "Kuil" means "den".).
These earth cracks puzzle me.
View attachment 6002

Some are simply caused by water underground. Don't know about this one, though. Scientists don't seem to be surprised or concerned about them, though. Shrug.

paradox404

Discussion about the crack that appeared in Arizona.
That was very interesting. Here is what someone posted on fb today.
Danielskuil, South Africa.
(The name could be translated as the Lion's Den Daniel was thrown in. "Kuil" means "den".).
These earth cracks puzzle me.
View attachment 6002

These jokes about the earths crust are really cracking me up. :LOL:

paradox404

If not John Titor, why not John Titus? Enjoy.

I wonder why Titus said New Zealand was a member of the 5 nations?

Australia's government is way more left wing than the Kiwis. But then again, I'm pretty sure Australia suffered a lot during the third world war. Nukes everywhere and we lacked a lot of the infrastructure needed to heal ourselves because the Chinese had it.

Ok I think I just answered my own question...

Anyway it is correct that everything changed when trump got elected.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When is your next Posting?

I won't be doing it any more, or at least not any time soon.

That disappoints me Paula, many of us enjoy reading your comments (y)..

YouTube and/or Twitter censor my views. I have 15,000 followers on Twitter and if I post links to my videos, I get maybe 1 click if I'm lucky. Also, I see horrible, low quality videos that go viral with thousands of views but mine won't. If they don't like the content, they will censor and lie about the number of views. Other people who studied their views more carefully have proof that it happens to them as well. So, what's the point? Well, art is created to be seen/heard. A musician doesn't create a song and then bury it for nobody to hear. It makes no sense to spend 4 hours creating a video with no audience. And I don't believe it's my content. I think it's just lack of being seen and being blocked from being seen. Other people post John Titor videos and get 100,000 views in one week. I don't.

Gacut

Time wanderer
I won't be doing it any more, or at least not any time soon.

That disappoints me Paula, many of us enjoy reading your comments (y)..

YouTube and/or Twitter censor my views. I have 15,000 followers on Twitter and if I post links to my videos, I get maybe 1 click if I'm lucky. Also, I see horrible, low quality videos that go viral with thousands of views but mine won't. If they don't like the content, they will censor and lie about the number of views. Other people who studied their views more carefully have proof that it happens to them as well. So, what's the point? Well, art is created to be seen/heard. A musician doesn't create a song and then bury it for nobody to hear. It makes no sense to spend 4 hours creating a video with no audience. And I don't believe it's my content. I think it's just lack of being seen and being blocked from being seen. Other people post John Titor videos and get 100,000 views in one week. I don't.

I totaly see Your point of view on this PaulaJedi. And on my Youtube Account, i get the same feeling that when i post something about Montauk or Chronovisor, i get views only from my friends, nothing more. But i like to make my movies and even without a huge audience, i think i still will be doing it. Cause it's a fun way to use your free time.