Media Outta Time - Time Travel News

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That disappoints me Paula, many of us enjoy reading your comments (y)..

YouTube and/or Twitter censor my views. I have 15,000 followers on Twitter and if I post links to my videos, I get maybe 1 click if I'm lucky. Also, I see horrible, low quality videos that go viral with thousands of views but mine won't. If they don't like the content, they will censor and lie about the number of views. Other people who studied their views more carefully have proof that it happens to them as well. So, what's the point? Well, art is created to be seen/heard. A musician doesn't create a song and then bury it for nobody to hear. It makes no sense to spend 4 hours creating a video with no audience. And I don't believe it's my content. I think it's just lack of being seen and being blocked from being seen. Other people post John Titor videos and get 100,000 views in one week. I don't.

I totaly see Your point of view on this PaulaJedi. And on my Youtube Account, i get the same feeling that when i post something about Montauk or Chronovisor, i get views only from my friends, nothing more. But i like to make my movies and even without a huge audience, i think i still will be doing it. Cause it's a fun way to use your free time.

True. I was out of free time. Right now I have my license, went on vacation, and have applied to jobs, so I'm in waiting mode. I'll let you guys know if I get any inspiration this week. :)

TimeFlipper

@Gacut I think you will find that there are lots of postings on You Tube regarding Montauk...Lots of them are about Al Bielek..Preston Nicholls, and the Philadelphia Experiment tie up at Montauk in 1983, so very little of them have any really useful info...

You can subscribe to the monthly edition of the Montauk Pulse news letter from Sky Books for any upto date info...Apparently the Montauk Base has been up and running again for a long time, im sure youve seen some of Preston Nichols postings on You Tube about that..

Gacut

Time wanderer
@Gacut I think you will find that there are lots of postings on You Tube regarding Montauk...Lots of them are about Al Bielek..Preston Nicholls, and the Philadelphia Experiment tie up at Montauk in 1983, so very little of them have any really useful info...

You can subscribe to the monthly edition of the Montauk Pulse news letter from Sky Books for any upto date info...Apparently the Montauk Base has been up and running again for a long time, im sure youve seen some of Preston Nichols postings on You Tube about that..

Up and running? But, this base was a wreck! From what i saw on videos, even the radar dish was destroyed and covered in rust. There is no way it can run...right?
.....right?

I need to do some research. Thanks @TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper

The Montauk Base has several layers of large rooms or areas underground...The actual old Sage Radar antenna is not needed anymore, as all the mind control technology is done by small portable equipment carried by FBI or CIA agents, allegedly...

There was a program on a UK TV channel about ten years ago hosted by Roger Moore, the old James Bond actor...It covered the Russian mafia selling for around 1 million dollars each, briefcase sized mind control technology whereby a person could follow his "targets" and send instructions directly into their minds..allegedly

TnWatchdog

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
By 7 do you mean the 777prohecy of him getting inaugurated on his 70th birthday 7th month and 7th day. In the sense that 7 is a holy number?

Oh wow, really? Now it's getting more interesting.
Maybe Duran Duran were actual Time Travelers or had visions of the future.

Could be psychic. Sometimes, I feel that creative people are "accidentally psychic" and they don't even know it. Another theory would be they were visited by a time traveler. :):):)