I found this theory from Jean Louis Naudin on using torsion coils to create different pressures to create a vortex to suck up the energy of the aether. So I was wondering if anyone could help me to prove/disprove this theory by replicating the idea
Mainly, I just need to know what coils I use. Rodin Coils? Conical Coils? Flat coils?

TimeFlipper

I found this theory from Jean Louis Naudin on using torsion coils to create different pressures to create a vortex to suck up the energy of the aether. So I was wondering if anyone could help me to prove/disprove this theory by replicating the idea
Mainly, I just need to know what coils I use. Rodin Coils? Conical Coils? Flat coils?

Could the "atmosphere" simply be the Aether?
After all, you can make a simple over unity radio that powers itself, drawing in various radio waves in the atmosphere that contain tiny amounts of power :)..

HikuTechy

Apparently Naudin used rodin coils. Its a big chore to wind rodin coils and you'd need a lot of windings for a strong enough effect I think, but it seems like a feasible project. I think the output coils are just regular coils. The conical coils might be like the one pictured here;

TimeFlipper

Apparently Naudin used rodin coils. Its a big chore to wind rodin coils and you'd need a lot of windings for a strong enough effect I think, but it seems like a feasible project. I think the output coils are just regular coils. The conical coils might be like the one pictured here;

View attachment 9666

Will you be making and testing for yourself, the B-Field Torsion Rodin Coil as configured by J L Naudin 01 17 99?..

The PDF is a different coil structure, and utilises Semiconductors that were invented back in 1952...There are also some similarities to the Paranormalis Delta Time Generator, which I found to be interesting :)..

HikuTechy

Will you be making and testing for yourself, the B-Field Torsion Rodin Coil as configured by J L Naudin 01 17 99?..

The PDF is a different coil structure, and utilises Semiconductors that were invented back in 1952...There are also some similarities to the Paranormalis Delta Time Generator, which I found to be interesting :)..
I only linked that pdf because the coil looked similar to the cones in Naudins description and it was related to torsion. I don't know what arrangement for the cones JL Naudin used.
Do you know what arrangement is used for the cones? I'm interested in it but not doing the experiment, just providing support.

Edit: I guess its this; The Magnetic Tripole (the one in the bottom)

Last edited:
W
I only linked that pdf because the coil looked similar to the cones in Naudins description and it was related to torsion. I don't know what arrangement for the cones JL Naudin used.
Do you know what arrangement is used for the cones? I'm interested in it but not doing the experiment, just providing support.

well, it seems to me he use conical coils pointing at the center, which has more coils to collect the overunity

HikuTechy

The setup reminds me of Bashar's Spacetime coil;

This coil was described from channeled information, for tapping into the energy flow resulting from spacetime interaction to produce electric power output. It apparently has to be of a good size for making better use of the effect. Its perfectly balanced, seems like a good solution. The arrangement seems pretty similar.

Last edited:

HikuTechy

Also consider this image from the Otis T Carr material on the Utron;

The Utron also is in a double cone configuration and the one in the center of the Otis T Carr ship is described to be used in the same way, to generate electric power

TimeFlipper

I haven't checked to see if any arrangements are available, because I know from experience that our members will never construct anything :D..