Overunity Circuits/Free Energy Circuits

Greetings. I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I'm on what seems to be a never-ending quest for clean, alternative energy sources. This quest has lead me to the patents of Nikola Tesla's "Radiant Energy", it has lead me to Thomas E Bearden, and to others I cannot recall off the top of my head. I know one CANNOT defy the law of thermodynamics stating energy cannot be created nor destroyed. I know if I'm going to find a better source of energy, it has to be a SOURCE. So, I ask you, Paranormalis, what circuits, methods, and experiments may I do to collect a sort of "Ambient Energy", if you will. I think something like solar neutrinos, but I don't know where to begin to collect those. So please, if you do not mind, please help me to find an overunity/free energy circuit. One that can have substantial power, is clean, and at least relativey simple to replicate. Thank you

Free energy device.... go out to your electrical box and find your grounding rod that it ties into. This is usually copper that has oxidized and now looks black or brown. Sand down a diameter around the rod about 1” in height or so. Then take a car hose clamp and some thick wire. (I used a fat red battery cord that was in a car I chopped up. Was really thick. Maybe 1/2” diameter”and run that through your window. From here. You have a natural source ground. Go to your wall plug. The top prong on a three prong plug in North America is ground. Take a 3 prong plug cord that you cut off from a trash appliance or old extension cord or whatever. Rip the two phase/neutral prongs off leaving just the top middle ground. (Do this only if you know what you are doing with electrical as location and whatnot cords vary. I’m in no way liable if you shock yourself or live somewhere without three prong plugs) plug the ground only plug into your wall.
Now you have two ground sources. You may think wow that’s dumb. But the reality is. I yield 40V (+\- 5) with super minuscule current.
Anyway I’m still working on experiments with this source using diodes and transformers. But this gives a source of energy similar to a ground battery. Which is another thing you can look into. Then devise a generator setup to go with it. Currently I’m able to light some LEDs up and I’m working on getting it to charge a phone.
On the oscilloscope it shows it as AC fluctuations going from positive to negative.
Sorry for the bad osc pic. I just took it the other day to log the voltages. I never adjusted it. I’ll take another one better soon. They look like sine waves zoomed in

Attachments

• EE2433AF-3872-4054-BC50-7984A62E4B6F.jpeg
    EE2433AF-3872-4054-BC50-7984A62E4B6F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 2137F903-FD7E-4828-9738-3C9443E4D15B.jpeg
    2137F903-FD7E-4828-9738-3C9443E4D15B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Alrighty. Also I tried using a copper plate as a collector. Readings vary but here’s a few different just to show you. Honestly I don’t know what I’m doing too much with the oscilloscope but hey that’s how you learn.

Attachments

• E166058E-5B4B-4563-AAE5-0ABF05811CEC.jpeg
    E166058E-5B4B-4563-AAE5-0ABF05811CEC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 4CA31D9D-77AF-40B0-B55A-E0499C2272A6.jpeg
    4CA31D9D-77AF-40B0-B55A-E0499C2272A6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • B6B976DE-6CCE-4833-8627-8792D5C47CCB.jpeg
    B6B976DE-6CCE-4833-8627-8792D5C47CCB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • F4F1ADBC-A0B9-4CF7-BD41-5809AFA42DC3.png
    F4F1ADBC-A0B9-4CF7-BD41-5809AFA42DC3.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

TimeFlipper

Alrighty. Also I tried using a copper plate as a collector. Readings vary but here’s a few different just to show you. Honestly I don’t know what I’m doing too much with the oscilloscope but hey that’s how you learn.

Think of an oscilloscope as you would think of a colonic irrigation machine, wearing rubber gloves :D..

In another post I think Einstein mentioned joule thief’s. I’m almost done building one and I’ll see if I can power it off one of these sources. Which then hopefully will be able to do some kind of work. Like power a Tesla coil with a converter which then can excite a fair size bulb to light up or power a small dc motor I can belt or direct drive to another that I’ll use as a generator. Or something. Lots more testing to come. Also a generic question for anyone. I’m looking for a circuit or something that I can take more than one source power and combine them into one source power where I can then use for work. What do I need to make that happen? Inverter w/ sine wave generator or ac/dc inverter? I dont know. Any help?

In another post I think Einstein mentioned joule thief’s. I’m almost done building one and I’ll see if I can power it off one of these sources. Which then hopefully will be able to do some kind of work. Like power a Tesla coil with a converter which then can excite a fair size bulb to light up or power a small dc motor I can belt or direct drive to another that I’ll use as a generator. Or something. Lots more testing to come. Also a generic question for anyone. I’m looking for a circuit or something that I can take more than one source power and combine them into one source power where I can then use for work. What do I need to make that happen? Inverter w/ sine wave generator or ac/dc inverter? I dont know. Any help?
If joule thieves can obtain more electrical energy out than in, it must be an open source. I.e. a source is required. What is the source. And thanks for the info

Well source I’m going to try to gain from Would be the collector or double grounds. The circuit realizes gains by using a transistor and collects voltages till it reaches a threshold where the gate opens releasing a higher voltage at once and it repeats this very fast. So it’s a way to control the abnormal fluctuations and possibly utilize the results. But again. I’m about to tests these things. I’m not done