Paper from another dimension

Stephen22A

I'm trying to find document from another dimension because in this timeline the data is wrong. Can someone help me achieve the correct document from another timeline and bring it to this timeline? Please help.

Spidermod

I'm trying to find document from another dimension because in this timeline the data is wrong. Can someone help me achieve the correct document from another timeline and bring it to this timeline? Please help.
What was the document about?

8thsinner

If the new data is different it is because YOU changed timelines not the data. You need to figure out what changed in you between the time you originally saw the correct data and when the new data showed up. Which yeah, thats pretty much going to be impossible, but you're going to have to be more more specific about this data in order for other timelines to converge in this new now moment if you stand any chance of finding someone from that previous timeline, if indeed it even was a shared timeline and not 100% individuated to you. ehh...good luck.

Beholder

If the new data is different it is because YOU changed timelines not the data. You need to figure out what changed in you between the time you originally saw the correct data and when the new data showed up. Which yeah, thats pretty much going to be impossible, but you're going to have to be more more specific about this data in order for other timelines to converge in this new now moment if you stand any chance of finding someone from that previous timeline, if indeed it even was a shared timeline and not 100% individuated to you. ehh...good luck.
Or you declare taxes based on another timeline and hope that the worker at the tax agency came from the same timeline.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You could use the timeline narrative, but I have noticed over the last 10 years that there seems to be a rewrite of all science and historical fact. It is being replaced with bullshit. You could try the wayback machine and get lucky. I tried using it last week looking up Faraday's Left Hand Rule, but found out that all references to that no longer existed. We appear to be going through another repeat of history where unknown forces are burning all the books so tyrannical rule can be implemented.

8thsinner

You could use the timeline narrative, but I have noticed over the last 10 years that there seems to be a rewrite of all science and historical fact. It is being replaced with bullshit. You could try the wayback machine and get lucky. I tried using it last week looking up Faraday's Left Hand Rule, but found out that all references to that no longer existed. We appear to be going through another repeat of history where unknown forces are burning all the books so tyrannical rule can be implemented.
I completely agree, but more than a decade.
I've seen new people and histories being invented and placed in time to suit various agendas, edits on times and dates of various inventions or inventors and such.
And in some places now they are literally banning and burning bibles. Can't remember where but I think it was cali started banning bibles. Like wtf

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I completely agree, but more than a decade.
I've seen new people and histories being invented and placed in time to suit various agendas, edits on times and dates of various inventions or inventors and such.
And in some places now they are literally banning and burning bibles. Can't remember where but I think it was cali started banning bibles. Like wtf

I noticed a guy named John Ambrose Flemming was being given credit for all the works of Michael Faraday. There was a a guy named Flemming that did invent a tube diode. But try using any of the bullshit narrative and you will end up with failure. None of the Flemming references panned out. Google has turned to complete shit for facts.

8thsinner

I noticed a guy named John Ambrose Flemming was being given credit for all the works of Michael Faraday. There was a a guy named Flemming that did invent a tube diode. But try using any of the bullshit narrative and you will end up with failure. None of the Flemming references panned out. Google has turned to complete shit for facts.
Most search engines have, I stopped using google a long time ago now but about 20mins ago someone sent me a screenshot of something from google, the negative 5d embedded on just the image was horrendous. Almost instant migraine.
Duck duck isn't too bad but it still tracks you despite their lies to the contrary. And it's being purposefully slowed down this week it seems too.