Paradox Not Found.

Thread starter #1

paradox404

Hi everybody, I am paradox404

I don't know what to say for an introduction so I'll just say various things about myself and how I found this site.

I know various things about computers such as how to fix them and build them, and how to make a custom operating system based on GNU/Linux. I am Australian and as I type this I am in an area covered by the smoke of one of the many bushfires ravaging NSW.

As for how I found this site, I was actually searching on Google for John Titor, as I was too young when Titor arrived in 2000, and when I did find out about Titor his posts seemed to have all vanished, in fact the most I have seem of them was on this site, so I decided to join.

I decided on the username paradox404 as a reference to how John Titor said that paradoxes can't happen. The 404 is a html error that means "Not found", therefore making it mean 'Paradox not found'.

Num7

Administrator
Hello and welcome to Paranormalis! :)

We have many time travel enthusiasts around here. Good to have you aboard!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Premium
Welcome new member to this great forum
Professor Opmmur

Thread starter #7

paradox404

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I like your avatar! LOL
This was the avatar I used on my last forum (Which is all but dead now.). I found this avatar when I was learning how to overclock one of my computers, and after the site had described how to do it this picture was posted as a warning of what could happen.