paranormal experience

HDRKID

Here is my latest paranormal experience. I was making a sandwich with cheese and mayo. This was the day before yesterday and I remember taking out of the refrigerator one jar. Suddenly, side by side there were two - not one. I took a photo for you. Well, I buy more mayo when my current jar is empty, but both jars were half full and this makes no sense. I touched both jars. They were cold meaning that they had been taken out of the refrigerator.

OK, so not only were both mayonnaise jars half full, but they are quite similar, although they are not exactly the same. Both have the same 9-11-2019 as the best buy date and both are from trader joe. Certainly, this event is quite odd for memayo.jpg. I put both containers back in the fridge, but first I took a photo that I am submitting to you.

Most of us wonder what is going on. Perhaps, there is a glitch in the matrix, a programming error. Definitely, it was quite weird for me.

Fishoke

So did you get the mayo out and then go get the cheese out and then go get the bread and this appeared? I am assuming there had to of been a moment you were not in front of the mayo for another one to appear. To me it is strange. Could be a glitch in the matrix or a poltergeist that put it there. Do you have other paranormal occurrences happening?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Just looks like you were paying attention as other timelines converged into one. It would be interesting to know if both jars continue to exist. Or if one of them will soon depart.