paranormal laptop activity

devious4life

Hi! I've been having some crazy experiences with my laptop lately and I was hoping I would find some discussion of this on here. I think we all know of a lot of unexplainable phenomena that happens on our computers. For me personally, my computer keeps overheats whenever I begin to discuss the supernatural on here. I've looked into it and the fans are working fine. So i'm wondering what this is about and if people have had similar unexplainable experiences.

Samstwitch

Marilyn Monroe book.JPG

One weekend three of us...my son, a friend, and I...were all sitting at my dining room table visiting. My friend had a Laptop on the table. It was on, but nothing was open, no windows, no software, no music player.

At some point, I picked up a book that was on the table and handed it to my son for him to see. I had just given it to my friend as a gift the day before. The book cover had a beautiful photograph of Marilyn Monroe.

The moment I handed the book to my son, the laptop computer suddenly began playing a song by Marilyn Monroe. We all looked at each other and threw up our hands, saying none of us had touched it. My friend freaked out. She showed us the music player had a long list of songs, but there was only one song by Marilyn. The day before another paranormal event had happened that was pretty incredible, so this 2nd event really got our attention.

An ironic point to make about all this is that my friend was a Marilyn Monroe look-alike. She made appearances from time to time at Marilyn-related events as a past-time.

We all agreed the song on the computer must have been played by a ghost. The question is, was it Marilyn? ;) True story! :eek:

trekie4ever

My friends discuss the paranormal frequently. I'm on Verizon with a great signal and my friends on at&t with a great signal and my other T-Mobile and she uses WiFi calling at the house. Everyone else our phones work great. But we may ask questions about experiences and CLICK. Call drops. Cell signals go whacky.

My gf and I have had days where our phones won't send or receive messages or calls to one another. We will stand right next to each other with great signals and nothing. Then we call or text someone else and our phones work fine.

I have a fourth friend who randomly receives my texts in what she calls "ninja mode." Her phone won't beep, vibrate or ring only for me. Never experienced this with anyone else she claims. She also has experienced receiving texts from me (we assume its me because I'll send it and moments later she'll receive it) that are blank as in no return number or just the number "1."

We have had super static sessions for no reason or just choppy voices with decent signals while sitting in one spot.

Its ridiculously annoying all of it.

I am sporting a Droid RAZR Maxx in a otterbox defender. One friend is a Samsung gs2. And the other is an iPhone 4s which was upgraded to a 5 a few months ago.

trekie4ever

Yah but he asked if people had similar experiences. Funky laptop when looking into the paranormal is similar to whacky cell phones when looking into paranormal activity

As far as a poor connection goes, I have -98 db on my phone. My other friends aren't as tech saavy but report full bars or 3-4 of 5 usually. They also report no issues with anyone else like they do with me. I frequently hear "why does this always happen when I talk to you." After random phone reboots or freezing. Normal issues but they never have it with their friends less interested in the paranormal. Actually, we are our only friends interested in the paranormal lol.

Samstwitch

Yah but he asked if people had similar experiences. Funky laptop when looking into the paranormal is similar to whacky cell phones when looking into paranormal activity

As far as a poor connection goes, I have -98 db on my phone. My other friends aren't as tech saavy but report full bars or 3-4 of 5 usually. They also report no issues with anyone else like they do with me. I frequently hear "why does this always happen when I talk to you." After random phone reboots or freezing. Normal issues but they never have it with their friends less interested in the paranormal. Actually, we are our only friends interested in the paranormal lol.

I want to ask you a question. Do you consider yourself psychic? Many psychics that I've read about or met in person had problems with some items working when they were near them...such as, wearing watches. Whenever they wore a watch, it would stop. I myself had this problem for the same reason. (One psychic I met had a problem with electrical items turning off when she was near them during certain parts of the day.)

So I was thinking, perhaps that's what is going on with you. It's a long shot, but possible. What do you think?

trekie4ever

Yah I had gave up on wearing watches. My laptop shuts off randomly. Electronics literally fall apart after being with me so I always get warranties lol.

Psychic? I have have dreams about people. Sometimes I just know things but I always attributed that to reading body language and such subconsciously.

Samstwitch

Yah I had gave up on wearing watches. My laptop shuts off randomly. Electronics literally fall apart after being with me so I always get warranties lol.

Psychic? I have have dreams about people. Sometimes I just know things but I always attributed that to reading body language and such subconsciously.

Precognitive dreams, (dreams that come true, and dreams about someone or something that you couldn't possibly know), and knowing things in advance, these are indications of being Psychic. Perhaps you have the gift. This could very well cause the problems you are having as stated with your Laptop and phone.

Do you know what people are thinking? Can you read minds? Do you think something and then it happens? Do you know what's going to happen to someone before it happens? Or if a person has an illness or is close to death? These are all indications of being Psychic.

trekie4ever

Its not that I hear what people think. I just know. I figured its body language and a general understanding of psychology (and lots of lifetime). My brain just fills in the gaps on the "most probable" scenario I guess. As far as saying things that happen. If someone presents a situation to me I stream of conscious what I feel is likely to happen. Its not very specific very general. You know the phrase "nothing new under the sun." People do the same stupid stuff they just find new ways to do it.

As far as more specifics. In the last month or so I have radically changed the people I associate with. Its like I know they are dishonest people. They cheat on the significant others and lie and talk about one another and its like I don't hear them or see them do it but I just know it. I rather not involve myself with people like that. One girl I knew was pregnant when apparently she just found out herself and hadn't told anyone. For whatever reason I thought it would be a girl.

Another time, I approached a friend cause I felt inclined to tell her that her, I wasn't sure what the relation was because I felt a connection but didn't. Like a sister but not and turns out it was a sister in law. Told her the baby would have complications but be fine and not to worry. Turned out she has a history of miscarriages. She was shocked I knew but happy to hear.

That's about it. I've only really started taking note of it in the last couple of months.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Sometimes I pick up my cell phone, and it rings a second or two later. And sometimes I know who it is, without looking at the caller ID. Am I psychic?