Paranormal Smartphone apps

OakFieldAlienz444

been trying some out like Ghost Radar and a few others. Got an EVP that said "former mill" and I was thinking is the place i'm in did it used to be a former mill
but no there's a place called Former Mill Apartments nearbye so that was probly the weirdest thing that happened.
People on the reviews seem to really exagerrate these things does anyone know of any that literally generate anything?

TimeFlipper

been trying some out like Ghost Radar and a few others. Got an EVP that said "former mill" and I was thinking is the place i'm in did it used to be a former mill
but no there's a place called Former Mill Apartments nearbye so that was probly the weirdest thing that happened.
People on the reviews seem to really exagerrate these things does anyone know of any that literally generate anything?
People exaggerate about all sorts of things, including certain types of so called time-machines! ;) :LOL:

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure whether this qualifies as paranormal tried it out a few times, threw up some locations.

Randonautica (a portmanteau of "random" + "nautica") is an app launched on February 22, 2020 founded by Joshua Lengfelder (/lænɡfældɛr/). It randomly generates coordinates that enable the user to explore their local area and report on their findings.

Wind7

Staff
Im not sure whether this qualifies as paranormal tried it out a few times, threw up some locations.

Randonautica (a portmanteau of "random" + "nautica") is an app launched on February 22, 2020 founded by Joshua Lengfelder (/lænɡfældɛr/). It randomly generates coordinates that enable the user to explore their local area and report on their findings.

IDK

I would run a mile away from that sort of app.

This sounds very paranoid and out of character for me but..

What better way to map out places of a country that would otherwise be 'off limit' ?

:oops:

Wind7

Staff

I tried several 'Ghost' apps in the past> Got nothing.
EVP> Still nothing

I eventually got rid of them altogether then reset my phone to clean it up afterward.
I am quite picky about what I let into my phone files. ;)

TimeFlipper

You really believe that, my old friend? o_O :eek:

OakFieldAlienz444

I believe Pokemon Go proves the paranormal.
These pokemon beings cannot be seen with the naked eye (As David Icke would put it they are beyond visible light) but are captured
and viewed through our Wi-Fi systems.

(Obviously I'm joking)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I believe Pokemon Go proves the paranormal.
These pokemon beings cannot be seen with the naked eye (As David Icke would put it they are beyond visible light) but are captured
and viewed through our Wi-Fi systems.

(Obviously I'm joking)
Yes i know youre joking, you also do it lot with your other postings ;)..
Keep it up please, i love your humour...

(Seriously!) :LOL: