paranormalis.com/#_=_

Amin

this is appearing on my web browser and it logs me out automatically from the site after I login. Can someone help me with this I do not know if my account has been hacked or something else is going on ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The site is working fine right now. Are you getting any kind of error message?

How does it happen?

Amin

when I login, the website refreshes and logs me out unless I stop it from refreshing. that is how i am posting this. If I click the paranormalis logo on the upper left side of the site it logs me out automatically. I don't know how to deal it. other website like facebook and gmail are fine. it's only here this happens

Khaos

where the wild things are
Cookie problem possibly, not having any login problems, the site does seem a bit slow at times, did get a timeout error a couple minutes ago

Amin

Cookie problem possibly, not having any login problems, the site does seem a bit slow at times, did get a timeout error a couple minutes ago

it's back to normal for me now. I guess I was logged in from another computer

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Glad to know it's working fine once more.

If it happens again, maybe you can delete your browser's history and content. That sometimes fix some of those weird issues.

Amin

Glad to know it's working fine once more.

If it happens again, maybe you can delete your browser's history and content. That sometimes fix some of those weird issues.

I did but the problem is back.