Paranormalis ends in a year?

Starlite

Fun...What about me, Starlite? Any so called ”notes” about me
Yes.! Your username is filled under irrelevant nobody. So you can sleep soundly in the full knowledge that your mediocre existence makes you unimportant to hostel time traveling entities or anyone.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Can I reiterate that's as far as I know it's not a prediction, it was scribbled on top of my field notes with a date November 29th, @Num7 name, explosive diarrhoea, forum cessation and a question mark.
Now I am interested. Do you have more information about anyone or anything or on the forum? You said you time is ending soon. so tell us everything you know, that is in your notes, because we are ready to hear it.

TimeFlipper

You are correct about that however when the world comes to an end apocalypse Armageddon everything comes to an end at least on this material world
Interesting speculation, however at the first threat of an apocoleptic armageddon, Paranormalis would immediately switch over into a Quantum Universe, meaning a waveform created from a particular split radio frequency band width composed of two Semi- loops connected by an energetic path(y):D..

One Semi-loop has energetic properties the Second Semi-loop has magnetic properties, creating a wave particle...Thus, Paranormalis along with all of its members including Hartey will have the capabilities of sharing information with other similar life forms also existing within their own Quantum Universes :alien: :giggle:..