Chronovisor [ParanormalNetwork.net] Predictions (October 8th, 2004)

The Prophet

1702344201360.png

Predictions - Paranormal Network

Paranormal Network

Welcome to the Paranormal Network forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back Paranormal Network > Forums > General Discussion > Introductions
Reload this Page Predictions
User Name
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Gallery Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Introductions New members can introduce themselves and post pictures here.

Old 10-08-2004, 12:05 PM #1
The Prophet

Predictions
On October 16th, 2004, the New York Yankees will defeat the Boston Red Sox, 19 to 8.

On November 11th, 2004, Yasser Arafat will pass away.

On November 16th, 2004, a train crash in Queensland, Australia will injure about 120 people.

On December 31st, 2004, Ukrainian Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovich will resign.

On April 2nd, 2005, Pope John Paul II will pass away.

On October 8th, 2005, there will be an earthquake in Kashmir.

On August 7th, 2005, Peter Jennings will pass away...
The Prophet is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
virtualgirl
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Predictions of the future Phoenix Channeling and Divination 8 10-18-2005 05:31 PM
Another Way to Look at Titor's Predictions dancho General Discussion (Time Travel) 12 11-26-2004 08:16 PM
Something I noticed about JTs predictions wead2 General Discussion (Time Travel) 77 11-15-2004 02:29 AM
Titor & Other Predictions TheOrangeMan General Discussion (Time Travel) 9 09-15-2004 01:43 PM
Funny predictions Hackimer, Rob Chit Chat 15 08-06-2004 06:23 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 AM.

your link here?Partners

Contact Us - Paranormal Network - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
[page compression: 22.63 k/26.29 k (13.94%)]

The thread continues here, in 2006.

1702344263764.png

Paranormalis
Think outside the mind...Blog Archives Forums About

Go Back Paranormalis Forums > Forums > Hoaxes
The Prophet The Prophet
User Name
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2006, 10:54 PM #1 (permalink)
The Prophet
Banned

Default Re: Can you predict the Future?
It's time.

The Prophet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:47 AM #2 (permalink)
Dmitri
Semievolutionist

To be on the convincing side why did not the guy include at least one score from 2006? I do not buy 2005.

Dmitri
Dmitri is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 03:23 AM #3 (permalink)
Brent H
Super Administrator

My Zoints Profile
Edit:

This was my brother/roommate screwing around with me, don't pay any attention.
Brent H is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 09:44 AM #4 (permalink)
StarLord
You Too Can B A Fake TT

Default Re: The Prophet
Damn, I was going to vote 20/20.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:56 PM #5 (permalink)
Brent H
Super Administrator

My Zoints Profile
I was going to let this play out after he told me what he'd done, but then I figured it'd look rather bad if I did
Brent H is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 07:50 PM #6 (permalink)
TITOR RIGHT
DRAGON SLAYER

My Zoints Profile
Send a message via MSN to TITOR RIGHT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent H
I was going to let this play out after he told me what he'd done, but then I figured it'd look rather bad if I did
SMART VERY SMART KID
TITOR RIGHT is offline Reply With Quote