Past and hiMoving Forward

Angelface239

If a person came to me talking me about their situation like how I am on here. I would want to hear them out, and see if they are being honest to what they saying. If they believe in Time-Traveler and talk about people interacting with people from the future I would believe that since I had certain incoutures that are similar when I was traveling in time using that device I found when I was living in Washington.

Mayhem

Zenith
Your probably going to find, members here want more information about the device.

How it came to where it was and how you used it, its just natural they ask.

Angelface239

I found the device by accident when I was at all looking for it I found through some spirits I found living their after a that happened their a long time, they were still using it when their when I was living their and it got to interact with the future, and when victims of the that died in the apartment and I was calling on the spirits in the apartment. I saw the device and when I was interacting with the future. I was not in a good state and I was going to some ruff stuff because that was before two years ago when I moved and was attending a high called Shorewood , and this was the year before I saw the device and starting interacting with future.

Angelface239

I am not sure if it is possible for the dead to travel through time, or even to call on them, where it leads you to interacting with a time machince where I was interacting with the future.

Sonix

Ok. Please provide more detail about this device that you stumbled upon in Washington. Can you describe what it looked like? How would you use it to communicate with the future?

Angelface239

it was like a gray device that I saw when I was in Washington, the device was kept in my closet in my bedroom where the spirits were in my , i used to device by looking at the device and grabbing by accident in my closet in which I found it was being used by another , so I used the device to call on the future by dreaming about this device in my dreams when I was sleeping in which I did most of my time traveling. I saw numbers on the device in my dream in which I used other stuff for it in order for it to work, and I typed in the year of 2030 in my dream in which I found I found this was a ✋ held device in which only really worked in my dreams, so I went to the future in my dream and got in contact with someone named the Johnsons and a bunch of other people from the future of the year 2030.

Angelface239

I know nonoen will believe my story or want I am saying I already dealt with people saying that to me that after while I don't really seem to care anymore. I know you said you said it sounds like a prank or a crazy story to believe. Because you probably never heard talk this kind of stuff like how I did to you.