Past and hiMoving Forward

Angelface239

A couple questions:
  • Are you certain that whatever difficulties you are experiencing are a result of your past actions in this way? I ask because the Johnsons reaching out from 2030 into the past (2019) to take revenge for disrespectful comments made in 2017 seems like real over-kill and poor use of whatever resources are involved. I mean, if someone even just took a bus across town and started messing in my life because of some comment I made yesterday I'd tell them to grow up, get over it and get a life.
  • Do you still have access to this device ("but not an actual device")? My thoughts are that if you could communicate with the future by this method, then perhaps you can communicate with yourself in the past using it? If so, whisper in your own past ear to not make the comments that you believe to have sparked all this.
  • Or are you saying that you left some nasty comment on a YouTube video in 2017 and now someone from 2030 is taking offense and messing with you in 2019? (or something similar?) I do realize that leaving a comment on YouTube is in itself using a device ("but not an actual device") to communicate with the future. I can read comments today left on YouTube in 2017, so they could be considered, in effect, messages communicating from 2017 to 2019 and beyond. Sending a message through time, if the destination is the future, is not that difficult or remarkable...
  • Of course you could be simply pranking us. (Which is not really a question, but an observation.) This possibility comes to mind because you wrote in the opening post "If Time Travel was real I would like someone to go back..." I wouldn't expect someone being persecuted by the Johnsons from 2030 to be questioning whether Time Travel is real.
Yes. It was device that I used to communicate with the future that I used in my old apartment.
1. No I cant go back into the past and tell my younger self not to make the same mistakes. I did because I dont have anymore access of this device since it was left behind in my old apartment, and the people I called on from the future took with them so I wouldn't have anymore communicatation with them.
And no I am not pranking you because if you were from the future. You wpuld know I am not making this stuff up and famailar with communacting with the future like how I am.
  1. You would see and understand why I wrote a message like that.
  2. I am sorry if it sounds like I am being rude and mean. I am not trying to be.

Angelface239

A couple questions:
  • Are you certain that whatever difficulties you are experiencing are a result of your past actions in this way? I ask because the Johnsons reaching out from 2030 into the past (2019) to take revenge for disrespectful comments made in 2017 seems like real over-kill and poor use of whatever resources are involved. I mean, if someone even just took a bus across town and started messing in my life because of some comment I made yesterday I'd tell them to grow up, get over it and get a life.
  • Do you still have access to this device ("but not an actual device")? My thoughts are that if you could communicate with the future by this method, then perhaps you can communicate with yourself in the past using it? If so, whisper in your own past ear to not make the comments that you believe to have sparked all this.
  • Or are you saying that you left some nasty comment on a YouTube video in 2017 and now someone from 2030 is taking offense and messing with you in 2019? (or something similar?) I do realize that leaving a comment on YouTube is in itself using a device ("but not an actual device") to communicate with the future. I can read comments today left on YouTube in 2017, so they could be considered, in effect, messages communicating from 2017 to 2019 and beyond. Sending a message through time, if the destination is the future, is not that difficult or remarkable...
  • Of course you could be simply pranking us. (Which is not really a question, but an observation.) This possibility comes to mind because you wrote in the opening post "If Time Travel was real I would like someone to go back..." I wouldn't expect someone being persecuted by the Johnsons from 2030 to be questioning whether Time Travel is real.
abe. And I am not from 2030 being killed from the Johnsons. I am from the year of 2019, and they are from the future. Who I caught in commuicate with by using a time travel device I found in my old apartment which is actually real. But not a fake device. Even though I did say it was fake.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This could be an incarnation of Harriet with a new narrative. Notice the familiar pattern. The dangling of a carrot that you will never have.

Angelface239

Yes. It was device that I used to communicate with the future that I used in my old apartment.
1. No I cant go back into the past and tell my younger self not to make the same mistakes. I did because I dont have anymore access of this device since it was left behind in my old apartment, and the people I called on from the future took with them so I wouldn't have anymore communicatation with them.
And no I am not pranking you because if you were from the future. You wpuld know I am not making this stuff up and famailar with communacting with the future like how I am.
  1. You would see and understand why I wrote a message like that.
  2. I am sorry if it sounds like I am being rude and mean. I am not trying to be.
I am not from the yea dealing with them I am from the year of 2019 dealing with them ane we are not currently in the same year we are in different years right. I am just waiting for them to enter into my year, since they are in the past year and are dealing with Michacel Jackson right now not me. Even though they are impacting my present year, which is not a prank. But something that happening right now in my year.

Mayhem

Zenith
What do you mean vauge you think I am making this up so I can have something to talk about?

Some do that, i didnt say your in that boat.

But your the one giving us the information, we are just listening.

Put yourself on the otherside, what would you think if a person came to you claiming?

After a while some of those get angry when not believed and all of a sudden their story changes.