Past Magick Mirror

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you I bought the past gray magick mirror today from the the magic vine website I haven't gotten it just yet but I will try and post experiences later on I chose the past one because I don't want to see my future and future self just yet so I didn't get the future gray magick mirror maybe for my birthday I will get that one as well if you make a conversation with me I will tell you more thanks for understanding!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds very interesting and intriguing. I want to know more! :)

I'm curious to know how this mirror works as well. Tell us more!

Samstwitch

Cool! :cool: I'm anxious to hear more about it. Can you post a picture for us?

Frog186

Hi Samstwitch I can't post a picture of it because my digital camera or recorder is broken and I don't have it just yet because I ordered it today it will come later on if you start a conversation with me I will tell you more about it but it is personal to myself for now I don't want this to go to everyone if you know what I mean thanks for your time and patience and I am not being mean at all!

Samstwitch

Hi Samstwitch I can't post a picture of it because my digital camera or recorder is broken and I don't have it just yet because I ordered it today it will come later on if you start a conversation with me I will tell you more about it but it is personal to myself for now I don't want this to go to everyone if you know what I mean thanks for your time and patience and I am not being mean at all!

No problem. I totally understand about it being personal. About a photo...Could you copy the picture from the Website where you bought it, and post that?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Frog186

It is good the hear from you. It has been a long time by friend.

Professor Opmmur

Frog186

Hi Sam I just wanted to tell you it doesn't have a picture of it on the main website so sorry about that but it is a real item when it comes I will post experiences if I have too so how are you doing and what have you been doing recently too?

Hi Opmmur thanks for the comment I appreciate it I don't know if my item will work or not at all but atleast I can try when I get it also what have you been doing recently? also how are you doing in general and in private?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Keep all of us posted on if it works or not. Looks like a interesting post you have going here.