Past ,present ,future

TIME TRAVEL TO PAST
It is 100% possible to travel back in time BUT you can't travel physically,you can see the events and recieve any information from past(you can think of a video filmed in past but the difference is you are not there in this case you are there, you can't change anything in past )with your soul there is another hidden source(i.e,some power,not talking about third eye if someone believes that) within the soul that makes it possible to travel while your soul is in your body and you are still alive.BUT to meet a person (from past ) who is not alive in present is not possible, but if such a person is still alive he should posses the same power(within soul) as you.
NEXT IS PRESENT.
You can travel from one place to another ,physically anywhere in universe(i.e glaxay another planets or whatever on earth, teleportation) but first you must align yourself with everything in the universe(to have knowledge about the foundation of everything in universe)but a shortcut is that if you posses that hidden power within the soul then its easy to travel.In present you can do anything you want by teleportation.
About FUTURE.
This process is same as the past but with exception that if you want to meet that person who is in the future then it's not necessary for that person(who is in future) to have that hidden power in the soul in order for you to meet him ( in past that person should have the same power as you) .IN Future you can change or do whatever you want ,but that TIME will become (present time)for you .And after travelling to the future then your movement of leaving(i.e say that time for example clock or an event) will become past And then you can't travel back in time physically.

People say about time travel machines its possible but not for time travel but in a sense that you can put yourself to sleep not (like movies where they freeze themselves) with enough energy to keep your body functioning just like coma but your mind is unaware of anything that is happening around you(in coma your mind can listen) but in this case you are just sleeping. And then you can wakeup in future(NOW you will say that you have said its not possible to travel in future with body then what is this).

*Yes i said that but that process is only for INSTANT TIme travel.*

Sorry for bad english this not my native language.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I kind of understand where you're coming from, but I do still think changing the past IS possible. Any change in the past will result in a timeline different from the original, with no effect on the original timeline.

Rapture

I disagree with some of that. Every point in time, past, present & the future already has it's place set in the universe. Moving in either direction is just a matter of finding, in case of the Earth, where in the universe it will be in the specific time you want to go to. The hard part is removing yourself from all forces in the universe, without leaving the universe itself.