Past time travel

mattmachine

If you was to travel back into the past would you be in a different dimensional timeline or the same timeline that you traveled back in time to so you could change past mistakes you made.

Some people believe you can travel back into your old timeline and a different dimensional timeline but I don’t know.

deliriousScientist

the thing is everytime you travel into time you make new timeline which have a bit of divergence factor because of which it is a bit different but not that much so u can change the past of the timeline to traveled to but you are not affecting the timeline you came from and now its 1% chance for you to return to your original timelime because infinite possibilities exists so it will take so much to find the original one which is in fact original for only you it like find a specific sand of grain in sahara desert or even much more harder, and applying the principle Heisenberg principle and also my thoughts are that the concept of mandala effect is because of the frequency resonance because I in this timeline talking to and in other timeline doing something our brain generating pulses of same frequency thats when we experience what we called deja vu

Last edited:

Kairos

There's no proof that there exist other universes either.

No proof that the past exists and no proof that multiple timelines exist. All the evidence points towards there being one universe in the present moment, with quantum mechanics mathematically modeling what Aristotle called potency.

johns

If you was to travel back into the past would you be in a different dimensional timeline or the same timeline that you traveled back in time to so you could change past mistakes you made.

Some people believe you can travel back into your old timeline and a different dimensional timeline but I don’t know.
Please be more specific, what do you want to achieve. Only to see your past, or to intervene in it. The answer will be different.