Past time travel

mattmachine

Please be more specific, what do you want to achieve. Only to see your past, or to intervene in it. The answer will be different.

A little bit of both. I’m indecisive on rather I’d change a few mistakes I made in the past. If I did it would only create a minor ripple affect I believe and won’t create a noticeable difference in our current timeline imho...

johns

A little bit of both. I’m indecisive on rather I’d change a few mistakes I made in the past. If I did it would only create a minor ripple affect I believe and won’t create a noticeable difference in our current timeline imho...
To see your past, might be much more realizable, we need to build the time camera. The other is named 'time war'. Changing past circumstances, will change many aspects of the present and 'metaphysical collapses' , so even the advanced ET avoid it. There was an interview with Cobra, I remember with PrepareForChange, about the subject. Give a search...

deliriousScientist

past to exist otherwise it all will be illogical and to go back in time we first of all experience divergence (change in the that timeline) it might depends how many time u have travelled from your original timeline the more you travel from one timeline to other the more weirder the world will get and now if u want to change something the problem is the world no matter in which case we see it if it is expanding or contractive the arrow of time and arrow of cosmos and arrow of entropy remains in the same direction so the end will be same so it is simple that every timeline will lead u to the same thing which is an end u will try to change the past it will change not that event, it will effect the whole world because of which the good choice is to not the change the past u know past must not be changed once its established and even if u travel in more the 2 or more timeline ur brain will find it difficult to understand what exactly is the reality as a result it MIGHT be possible that will cause you to experience mandala effect and totto effect more than anyone else in the timeline ur in.

deliriousScientist

i said it is possible to travel in past of time, space and time are unified we travel freely in space so we can also in time and the concept of divergence i meant in the concept of the timeline or in other words multiverse if u travel from one universe to the other one u will experience a difference in the other universe which is because of the butterfly effect that difference caused is called divergence

Kairos

That's just made up shit, though. Nobody knows if there are multiple universes or not. Or that the past and future actually exist in some kind of real block time. It could just as easily be the present moment and nothing more, guy.

samzeman

The multiple universes thing is one of the most reasonable theories we have to explain quantum effects regarding perception, though, so science currently says.... they probably do exist. The past, a lot less so, and the future neither, but it's possible to travel quickly forwards in time faster than a second per second, and that's based on theories we trust a lot.