Past travel

mattmachine

I wanna travel back in time and change things. (Usually the culprit of most people who wanna travel back in time) but I really want to and I have high hopes for past time travel. But I don’t wanna be in another timeline with the thought that I’m in another dimensionional timeline. I wanna change the past mistakes I made and be a winner in the timeline I was designed for. Is there anybody who could help me? This is a cry for help. I’m severely depressed. I wanna change things that won’t cause to much of an affect on our current timeline. What I wanna change will only cause a tiny ripple affect. I don’t wanna time travel for greed or to kill hitler or anything like that of that matter that would cause a dramatic paradox. I just wanna change a few past mistakes I made so I can live with myself and be happy. Somebody please get back with me and try to help me out. I may only be a single human out of billions of them but I really need this help. I will keep all time travel journeys discreet and you can kill me if I don’t. But I can honestly say I’m not a snake anymore. I could lie and say I never was but like I said I would have to lie. But through life experiences I have learned to not be one. And it takes one to know one. And if anybody ever tries to say they never were in there life they are a liar. But at this point in my life I haven’t snaked anybody anymore and never will knowing the emotional damage it can cause. So like I said since I’m being truthful and blunt could anybody help me out fucking please? This stress and depression is not only hurting me but also my family. I know it’s hard to trust a stranger especially with the technology I’m asking you guys for to change past mistakes I made but I really need it. I promise you guys from the bottom of my heart I will not cross over you if you could give me legitimate plans or help me to travel back in time.

Kairos

Unfortunately, you just described the human condition. I am sorry you are suffering. I wish I could help you (all of us).

TimeFlipper

I wanna travel back in time and change things. (Usually the culprit of most people who wanna travel back in time) but I really want to and I have high hopes for past time travel. But I don’t wanna be in another timeline with the thought that I’m in another dimensionional timeline. I wanna change the past mistakes I made and be a winner in the timeline I was designed for. Is there anybody who could help me? This is a cry for help. I’m severely depressed. I wanna change things that won’t cause to much of an affect on our current timeline. What I wanna change will only cause a tiny ripple affect. I don’t wanna time travel for greed or to kill hitler or anything like that of that matter that would cause a dramatic paradox. I just wanna change a few past mistakes I made so I can live with myself and be happy. Somebody please get back with me and try to help me out. I may only be a single human out of billions of them but I really need this help. I will keep all time travel journeys discreet and you can kill me if I don’t. But I can honestly say I’m not a snake anymore. I could lie and say I never was but like I said I would have to lie. But through life experiences I have learned to not be one. And it takes one to know one. And if anybody ever tries to say they never were in there life they are a liar. But at this point in my life I haven’t snaked anybody anymore and never will knowing the emotional damage it can cause. So like I said since I’m being truthful and blunt could anybody help me out fucking please? This stress and depression is not only hurting me but also my family. I know it’s hard to trust a stranger especially with the technology I’m asking you guys for to change past mistakes I made but I really need it. I promise you guys from the bottom of my heart I will not cross over you if you could give me legitimate plans or help me to travel back in time.

The reality is that nobody on Paranormalis is capable of sending you forwards or backwards in time..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper is right, for now at least. However, you may want to seek help from aliens. What you'll need is deep meditation and/or a CB radio with a powerful antenna connected to it. Either way, tell them that you want to go back in time and change history. If they consider you worthy enough, they will help you achieve your goals. But I must caution you: Do you really think changing your past mistakes will create a better world and/or universe? Give it some serious thought.

rossnr

quarterlifer1988

@TimeFlipper is right, for now at least. However, you may want to seek help from aliens. What you'll need is deep meditation and/or a CB radio with a powerful antenna connected to it. Either way, tell them that you want to go back in time and change history. If they consider you worthy enough, they will help you achieve your goals. But I must caution you: Do you really think changing your past mistakes will create a better world and/or universe? Give it some serious thought.

Have you tried this and has it worked? I'm guessing you have to be experienced in deep meditation?

Romeo Anderson

Hey @Classicalfan626, where can I get a CB radio?