Past travel

Angelface239

I wanna travel back in time and change things. (Usually the culprit of most people who wanna travel back in time) but I really want to and I have high hopes for past time travel. But I don’t wanna be in another timeline with the thought that I’m in another dimensionional timeline. I wanna change the past mistakes I made and be a winner in the timeline I was designed for. Is there anybody who could help me? This is a cry for help. I’m severely depressed. I wanna change things that won’t cause to much of an affect on our current timeline. What I wanna change will only cause a tiny ripple affect. I don’t wanna time travel for greed or to kill hitler or anything like that of that matter that would cause a dramatic paradox. I just wanna change a few past mistakes I made so I can live with myself and be happy. Somebody please get back with me and try to help me out. I may only be a single human out of billions of them but I really need this help. I will keep all time travel journeys discreet and you can kill me if I don’t. But I can honestly say I’m not a snake anymore. I could lie and say I never was but like I said I would have to lie. But through life experiences I have learned to not be one. And it takes one to know one. And if anybody ever tries to say they never were in there life they are a liar. But at this point in my life I haven’t snaked anybody anymore and never will knowing the emotional damage it can cause. So like I said since I’m being truthful and blunt could anybody help me out fucking please? This stress and depression is not only hurting me but also my family. I know it’s hard to trust a stranger especially with the technology I’m asking you guys for to change past mistakes I made but I really need it. I promise you guys from the bottom of my heart I will not cross over you if you could give me legitimate plans or help me to travel back in time.
I can help you if you help me travel back to my past and change the mistakes I made as will in my past that is negatively affecting my present timeline and year as well, so what I did is no longer negativity affecting me like how it is in my present timeline and year as well, but I already know it will create a new timelines where it is a split of timelines leading to alternative dimensions but I am fine with whatever changes comes because of it.