Patent for Cryptocurrency System using Body Activity Data

If J&J and Microsoft are in on it. Its real. If anyone has the money for this it’s these guys. Also in the last 5 years how did j&j end up being a leader in the healthcare industry. I thought they made baby soap and stuff?!?

Im curious what the end goal is. They’re rewarding for activity. Probably a way to get people to sign up for these chips and they get tons of data. Therefore they get free data and I bet they’ll make us pay for it as well. Make it a product like a Fitbit implant. Have people pay for it. All of a sudden they get free data and money to pay for the research. Probably just another hustle they’re working on

Wind7

Staff

SUMMARY

[0005] Some exemplary embodiments of the present disclosure may use human body activity associated with a task provided to a user as a solution to“mining” challenges in cryptocurrency systems. For example, a brain wave or body heat emitted from the user when the user performs the task provided by an information or service provider, such as viewing advertisement or using certain internet services, can be used in the mining process. Instead of massive computation work required by some conventional cryptocurrency systems, data generated based on the body activity of the user can be a proof-of-work, and therefore, a user can solve the computationally difficult problem unconsciously. Accordingly, certain exemplary embodiments of the present disclosure may reduce computational energy for the mining process as well as make the mining process faster.

Interesting.

Mayhem

Zenith
In the last say 10 years i came to the conclusion that at some point companies will have a way to implement internal systems in humans.
Hazarding a guess its widespread under a controlled setting.

A few years ago personal portable devices worn were able to log information sourced directly from the user, some probably think this is great others not so, the t&c's 99% would consent to. Information being shared with 3rd party affiliates which is not always clear as to who they might be.

But a patent is interesting.

TimeFlipper

Theres just a couple of things i need clarifying...Firstly, the use of the term "mining" for cryptocurrencies...One of my nephews mentioned that mining activity years ago and would leave his computer on 24/7, hoping to "mine" some of that currency for free...Secondly, when i clicked onto the link, "cryptocurrency system using body activity data", the word "Abstract" was written underneath the schematic Fig 1...

Abstract means, existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence (theoretical)...What iam saying is, could that cryptocurrency be a microsoft computer game?...3 people have "invented" it...Check that out..

Very recently in the UK there has been some news about cryptocurrency being released to the general public alongside our normal GBP (£) currency system...The cryptocurrency value would be aligned to our GBP, for example 100 cryptos would be £1...The Bank Of England would underwrite the cryptocurrency for financial stability..