Patrick Ewing

Tron1

He Already played. He's Retired. I have played one on one with him I lost big time. Also lost to Matt Geiger who is my cousin by law. Try again.

Tron1

hey num did you see what time and date it is on there? It says Tuesday probably last Tuesday but I wouldn't be surprised if were tomorrow as today is tuesday for him.

NatusLiber

Are you saying he is going to Die?
I realize he's retired. =|

I saw him in a dream. He was living in a shack, down a gravel road in Tennessee I used to live on in 2010. I asked him what had happened, and he just said, "I moved." I didn't know if it meant he was dying or not. I didn't see anything on him on Google the next day, except a bunch of stupid stories about him not getting a head coaching job.

NatusLiber

Why would he be in tennesse?
Probably because I dream about places I used to live a lot. Still dunno why him, though. I don't watch basketball at all. I watch a lot of football (KC native, Chiefs fan), but I find basketball extremely boring. I hadn't thought of the guy in at least a decade until that dream, but there's a special buzz and detail to dreams that become reality, and that dream had that same vibe to it.

Tron1

He said he sold his house which was a piece of crap 17 million dollar duplex. It doesn't say where he went but it say's he a associate of the charlotte hornets.