Pay attention

Negan

THE member
Totally, I've been hearing more and more UFO stories. I first noticed a pick up in around 2008 and it seems like it's almost at full pace now. Didn't the military just say a couple of months ago that they were aware of something, but unsure of what? A quick Google search yielded a ton of info. Just another gear towards disclosure I hope.

TimeFlipper

Personally i think there is more chance of those UFO`s coming from Earth (Area51) and not Outer Space...
Its very possible that the Nazi scientists were working on the anti-gravity flying saucer and its particular shape, prior to the second world war and were inspired from the work of Thomas Townsend Brown in the 1930s..

Negan

THE member
Personally i think there is more chance of those UFO`s coming from Earth (Area51) and not Outer Space...

The government has had "UFO's" for years as traditional aircraft. Even the stealth fighter was reported as a UFO when they were testing it. Beyond that, I also believe the government has recovered craft that they've reverse engineered. So naturally, I agree that much of what's being seen today may very well be the government.

However, that doesn't explain every sighting. I think it's a mix, some are extraterrestrial crafts and some are earthly.

Its very possible that the Nazi scientists were working on the anti-gravity flying saucer...

I believe they succeeded. Die Glocke.

TimeFlipper

There always seems to be some confusion on the internet between Die Glocke (The Nazi Bell) and The Fly Trap which was the circular construction that was very near to where the Nazi Bell was also being constructed..

The Fly Trap allegedly had a huge power source delivered to it from a nearby power station, although if true, i would think its sole purpose was to "power up" saucer shaped flying craft that were placed onto the top it....Referring to Thomas Townsend Brown and how he made his small saucer shaped craft "lift", was in a manner similar to the Fly Trap....

However, where T T Brown used very low current and very high voltages to gain the lift for his flying saucers, its my opinion the Germans used both very high voltages AND high currents for their own "flying saucers"....And that would be brought about by using several different layers of dielectric materials for their crafts..

The Nazi Bell was allegedly a Time-Machine which had two counter rotating liquids circulating within the craft, and in my opinion the power source for it would also come from within the craft...The liquids were supposed to have some way of creating a rift in time and space.....You will find lots of info on you tube for The Fly Trap and Die Glocke..

Picture of the Fly Trap.

The Fly Trap.jpg