Peaceful Earth

Unintentional

Peaceful Earth

I went to that link and entered my email, but they never emailed me a link to the video. :(

Phoenix

Peaceful Earth

:(

Me too. It might no longer work. It was a very nice video, very touching.

Unintentional

Peaceful Earth

I will scour the internet for it. It is bound to be there. If it is and there are not furher replies to this thread, I will EDIT and insert it in this message. :)

Phoenix

Peaceful Earth

Originally posted by Unintentional@Jun 21 2004, 06:34 PM
I will scour the internet for it. ?It is bound to be there. ?If it is and there are not furher replies to this thread, I will EDIT and insert it in this message. :)
I recieved the e-mail with the video link.

Peace E-Course

Dear Friends:

I have created a *special* 10 Week E-course based on the TOP 10 LIST of simple things each and every one of us can \"do\" to maintain inner peace and manifest world peace, and I am *offering* it on a *DONATION* basis. (A $35.00 *value*)

The *donation* basis means that you can *donate* as little as one dollar... or whatever you feel appropriate... to get 10 weeks of practical information that will help you create peace in your life and in the world.

You will also be supporting spreading the messages of peace to a larger audience!

Why a *donation* basis?

First, this information is so important that I would like everyone to receive it, no matter what his/her *financial* situation. I believe that if each and everyone of us put this information into practice, peace in our lives and our world will be a reality!

What are the *donations* for?

The *donations* will go toward hosting and distributing the Five Minute Internet movie titled \"What is Peace?\"

If you have not had a chance to view this five minute movie, please go to:
What is Peace? Internet Peace Movie.

This internet movie has received International attention and has truly impacted people from the US, Sweden, Iran, Africa, France, Australia, Canada, Russia and Mexico.

T to see an Adobe pdf file of positive responses from people from all over the world go to:
http://www.peacefulearth.com/pdfs/testimonials.pdf

One woman emailed me saying that her husband died recently and that when she read the words in the movie \"the body may leave, but the soul never dies,\" she felt like her husband was speaking directly to her!

Intention for \"What is Peace?\" Movie

First, this movie requires a monthly hosting *fee* that is costly because of the amount of bandwidth space that is required. I thought at one time about charging people to view the movie but felt that it was important to have *free* access to it. So part of the *donations* will go toward making sure that people from all over the world will continue to be able to view this movie online for *free.*

Second, a couple of television stations have requested to have this movie on DVD so that they could air it nationally to spread the message of peace. It will *cost* approximately *$2,000 dollars* to convert the Internet flash movie into a DVD suitable for television. But imagine the impact!

So, please consider making a *donation* which will enable the movie to continually be viewed online for anyone for *free* and will enable the message to reach larger audiences via television. Not only will you be making a *donation* to make this possible, but you will receive PRACTICAL tools for implementing peace into your life on a daily basis!

DETAILS of E-Course

Every week, for 10 weeks, you will receive an action step from the TOP 10 LIST of SIMPLE things that we can \"do\" to \"be\" peace. This Top 10 List includes the results of input from people from all walks of life when asked: \"What is one thing you can do on a daily basis to create a peaceful earth?\"

You will receive an email that says \"Peaceful Practice #10\" and so on... I would encourage you to make a folder titled \"Peaceful Practices\" and put these emails into that folder for future reference. You may want to continually go back through these exercises so that the resources truly do become a habit. (see specifics below about what each practice contains.)

You will also receive access to the Discussion Boards to post some of your insights, opportunities and progress. We learn by sharing and creating a sense of community and support. The Discussion Boards will be an indefinite perk and will not expire after the ten weeks. So you will get to use these boards indefinately to ask advice or offer support or encouragement to others.

What can I expect from the E-Course?

As mentioned earlier you will receive an email weekly for 10 weeks titled \"Peaceful Practice.\"

Each email will contain ONE of the TOP 10 Things you can do to create a peaceful earth. Each email is filled with PRACTICAL information and other important information such as quotes, resources or stories. Each email will also contain an ACTION step which invites you to answer a particular question, committ to a specific practice or journal some of your thoughts. Plus, there's some advanced exercises if you want to delve even deeper!

Each practice will contain a link to a Printable Worksheet (Adobe pdf file) in which you can fill in the blanks and write down your committment, thoughts or ideas. (You can print the files from each week and make your own notebook to refer to continually throughout the year.)

You will also have access to the Discussion Boards indefinately to post your insights, opportunities or ideas. These Discussion boards can also be used to promote other peaceful products and share resources.

Make a committment to Peace!

Make a committment to peace by signing up for this e-course. You will gain valuable insights, practical information and resources and tools that will help you maintain inner peace and manifest world peace.

Plus, you will also be helping to spread the message of peace nationally and internationally via the Internet and television!

Remember: You get to choose how much you are willing to contribute to your own growth and to spreading the messages of peace? How much is peace worth to you?

Make a *donation* (You CHOOSE the *amount*) and sign up to participate in the 10 week Peace E-course!

NOTE: Once you make the *donation* you will be directed to the page to sign up for your Peace E-course. If for some reason you are not re-directed, please email [email protected]

Peace and love on this journey,

Lisa Hepner

Phoenix

Peaceful Earth

All of the things in the video represent heaven on earth, and they are all free. I think sometimes we get confused into thinking some things are more important in our day to day lives. @};-