PedoGate Scandal Rocks USA Gymnastics

jcolanzi

A massive case involving over a hundred women and girls is shining a light on the horrid sexual abuse and cover-up taking place within the USA Gymnastics program. For decades children have been “sacrificed” and their abusers “protected,” according to one of the victims. David Zublick unseals the horrible truth in this special report!

Carl Miller

At school most invariably. I mean, almost in every school unfortunately there are those pedo physical education teachers. You know we are forbidden to give a ride to underage students. Most of us have sort of stable relationships some are married and it is not considered 'fair play' to be taking liberties with colleagues at school.
Once we had someone guarding the cars in the parking lot. This guy used to be touching the girls hair. He was reprimanded by the principal and soon after he was fired.
There is a natural curiosity for sex inside the teen ager head. We cannot feed latent inclinations.
At least it is the right protocol to follow.
There are so many cases of abusive behaviors and a person of character should do his part.

jcolanzi

Carl,

I'm coming to believe that it's more than inclinations.

I truly think that many of these individuals believe that pedophilia is the key to immortality.

The ones at the top of the chain are searching for immortality and the lower levels are lured by money and power.

Carl Miller

Yes there s much more and it is like crap the more you stirr that thing the more it stinks.
I feel inclined to believe these wretched kind of people was reincarnated on planet Earth from a sort of hellish planet whose inhabitants eat people s meat.

Mayhem

Zenith
The degradation of society, when it's passed off as without thought by some, the is a major problem with the population.

jcolanzi

The degradation of society, when it's passed off as without thought by some, the is a major problem with the population.

Drugs in the food and water, plus the growth of psychiatric drugging have made much of the population mentally unstable and easily brainwashed.

On top of that you have the entertainment industry and educational system programming these drugged brains.

Carl Miller

Soccer transmissions are aired by Globo Network which monopolizes the sport events.
They schedule soccer championship finals to be starting 9:59 p.m on Wednesdays. They could have put 10 p.m. So the match will be finished by midnight. A working man usually gets up at 5a m to be taking at least 2 buses to get to work. As he may have drunk some beers to celebrate his team s bloody victory he will get to work completely knocked out.
First the morons who submit to the network have to wait until those horrible soapoperas are presented. Dumbing down soaperas aimed to keep people clung to stupidity.
I send them all to hell. No way I will stay out late to please the technocrats.

Carl Miller

The technocrats want children to be taken care of by teachers. It is a long lasting tendency which after some delay has been put into practice. They call it integral period. Integral period means in a clear language the children will be kept away from their family folks. Since they keep their parents working hard to survive government assume the role of parents.
Megalomaniac sects from the Elite, including organized psychopathic groups of pedophiles may take advantage of the situation (kids away from home) and create hidden agendas of abusive behavior.
Money triggers purchases buys and coaxes freaky gullible corrupt people into helping these criminal psychopaths.

jcolanzi

The technocrats want children to be taken care of by teachers. It is a long lasting tendency which after some delay has been put into practice. They call it integral period. Integral period means in a clear language the children will be kept away from their family folks. Since they keep their parents working hard to survive government assume the role of parents.
Megalomaniac sects from the Elite, including organized psychopathic groups of pedophiles may take advantage of the situation (kids away from home) and create hidden agendas of abusive behavior.
Money triggers purchases buys and coaxes freaky gullible corrupt people into helping these criminal psychopaths.

Isolation from family members is standard cult procedure.

I've had friends with various problems and psychiatrists also create distrust in the family.

Bribes, blackmail, threats and if all else fails violence is the elite's core method of operation.