Pennsylvania Man says Ape-Like Humanoids Killing Wildlife and ‘Troops’

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
BRADFORD, Pa. — A northern Pennsylvania resident is asking for help dealing with a series of unusual creatures.

aliens-humanoids-pennsylvania-trees.jpeg

The man, who left a rather cryptic message on the Mutual UFO Network, says he has been seeing these beings for the past three days.

“I see them 24/7. They are living in the higher parts of pine trees, but they also use other trees,” he said.

The Pennsylvanian describes the creatures as ape-like and able to blend in with the trees with the ease of a chameleon.

“They become one with the trees. Their hands and trees become rooted in the trees when they rest,” he explained.

He says he is afraid of going and investigating on his own because he has “seen dead animals” in the area.

“I saw some of our troop dead over there and I’m afraid to go myself,” he said, leaving a giant question mark as to whether he is referring to the military, some kind of domestic animal he had personally named, or a simple typo meaning coop –as in chicken coop– instead of troop.

There is currently no option to communicate with a MUFON eyewitness on their website.

The main claims “this is no joke” and that he needs someone from the UFO organization to go take a closer look for him.

“I have seen one after it hit the ground,” he said. “This is not a job for me.”

The man did not present any images or videos as evidence.

In late 2016, two people from Arizona claimed to have been chased by a group of humanoids.

In the summer of 1955, a family in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, reported to have suffered a similar experience on a rural farmhouse.

In 2015, a man in Connecticut said his backyard had been taken over by a group of humanoids that he claimed to be living on pine trees.

Located in McKean County, the city of Bradford sits 78 miles south of Buffalo, New York.

The post Pennsylvania Man says Ape-Like Humanoids Killing Wildlife and ‘Troops’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.