People seeing Fictional Characters in Real Life

WarpBoundBeard

Well, thinking it myself, agree probably a combination ,or more. Not saying there isnt beings that exist before/apart or above my theory but for somethings yes, once it gets deep enough into the collective conscience i believe it can manifest. Some things like the Rake for example, it maybe something far back to old or ancient text that would say, could be from DEEP under. Bigfoot( or similar) is old but isnt as history channel says, offspring of Nephilim or another intelligent lifeform(super/psychic)? We know of War in heavens through many religions and text, whos to say there werent more gods? or survived on earth....

Beholder

If a character dies in a movie, does that kill the person in real life, or is it only the other way around by killing people who insist that they are just actors?

WarpBoundBeard

the way you put that hurt my head , lil. But the vibe i was getting ,if we killed all people that give power/belief to manifest things, theyd probably seize to exist, and what ever is left after is god/gods/beings that our existence has no effect on... in a theory. ill just believe things go on happening that even my head might burst because the implications... really i think theres something to using native legends for example, in my area for how ever long till 1800 something the shone-shone they told of Owhyee Goblins/Dwarves. few years ago they find cave deep with small humanish mummified creatures, the Shon-shon and local settlers hunted them to extinction supposedly, but who knows if they still exist. ill get reciepts ready ....

WarpBoundBeard

the way you put that hurt my head , lil. But the vibe i was getting ,if we killed all people that give power/belief to manifest things, theyd probably seize to exist, and what ever is left after is god/gods/beings that our existence has no effect on... in a theory. ill just believe things go on happening that even my head might burst because the implications... really i think theres something to using native legends for example, in my area for how ever long till 1800 something the shone-shone they told of Owhyee Goblins/Dwarves. few years ago they find cave deep with small humanish mummified creatures, the Shon-shon and local settlers hunted them to extinction supposedly, but who knows if they still exist. ill get reciepts ready ....
Nimerigar - Wikipedia to start got to find story of hunt.

TapesFromTheFuture

Those worlds aren't movies or TV shows though you don't have the context yet to understand that. Keep an eye on the news, especially over the next few months and years because a few of those "fictional characters" are going to be paying some of you a visit and it's not going to be pretty because they know what's been going on in this world and we're not happy.

Beholder

Those worlds aren't movies or TV shows though you don't have the context yet to understand that. Keep an eye on the news, especially over the next few months and years because a few of those "fictional characters" are going to be paying some of you a visit and it's not going to be pretty because they know what's been going on in this world and we're not happy.
You know that something is wrong when Shirai Kuroko is the US president on television.
tumblr_oge4eze0Lj1uvj1vio1_1280.png

WarpBoundBeard

oh of course this is not a movie, i know things go on the 75 percent can handle, ive dedicated a lot of my time, sanity digging wide, i believe im digging in right holes, alot of synchronicities of late, things tugging, ( this wont make since to you) something shows me hints, seem like random ideas but not, like secrets quietly whispered so you don't get it all, i know sounds crazy, all i can say is its led me to solid , useful pieces, i rarely joke in this forum. do you think theres nothing to power of mind, or collective creation? so multiverse, multiple earths i believe in/possible, i feel multiple earths doesn't exactly help my journey, but im interested at min. Extra dimensions now i got time for that, PORTALS how easy are they to open, can / do we need access points? id guess one must mental prepare , like the path to accession?