Percent divergence

Sam Slagg

He based it off a book? Do you have proof for such? Please share with me. I'm not challenging you, as to say Titor is real, I am just wondering.
A series of books by Dolores Cannon, a hypnotherapist who claimed to "time travel" via hypnosis with her subjects. This was well known back then. That's why I am so surprised to find people who believe it was real.

Ah, I see. Now that you state this I see the point you have. I might even give that book a read myself. After all, if he was here, and from a different world line, then this world line would not have known his presence. But there is still a bit of proof we must take into consideration. That leaves us wondering, how did Titor know a lot of these things if he was a fake? It's a nice topic to think about. Maybe one day we will know for sure. But for now, nothing is certain.
I can't help but wonder what "things" you are referring to. I know a lot of "things" as well, do you suppose I am a time traveler? I gather from your posts that you are fairly young. Twenties at best, teens at worst. This hoax is quite popular among that age group.

Mayuri Shiina

A series of books by Dolores Cannon, a hypnotherapist who claimed to "time travel" via hypnosis with her subjects. This was well known back then. That's why I am so surprised to find people who believe it was real.

Ah, I see. Now that you state this I see the point you have. I might even give that book a read myself. After all, if he was here, and from a different world line, then this world line would not have known his presence. But there is still a bit of proof we must take into consideration. That leaves us wondering, how did Titor know a lot of these things if he was a fake? It's a nice topic to think about. Maybe one day we will know for sure. But for now, nothing is certain.
I can't help but wonder what "things" you are referring to. I know a lot of "things" as well, do you suppose I am a time traveler? I gather from your posts that you are fairly young. Twenties at best, teens at worst. This hoax is quite popular among that age group.

How do you gather that age group?

titorite

How do you gather that age group?
A bag of hot cheetohs and a monster soda will usually do it.

Harte
:LOL: But seriously. How would one gather that age group?

It's just assumptions. The titor story is fascinating. When the skeptics aren't jumping up and down pulling their hair out repeating "hoax hoax hoax" the other kind of people are busy pretending to BE titor for attention...

I remember when I first read about Titor.. it was 2 days into the Iraqi war. Shock and Awe was the head line everywhere and as I read about Titor talking about a return to iraq I was like "NO FREAKING WAY" I scoured the internet to see how old his posting were and if it was a hoaxer adjusting time stamps... Nope... The story has never been altered in the original places it was posted back in 2000-2001.

Wireless internet nodes are here, TV is phasing out for transmission over internet... Back then, back in 2000 their was no youtube... their was real player and quick time and neither worked real well over 56K connections.

And the race for president was eluded to very nicely... in 2004 he only mentioned a male but for the 2008 he mentioned "he or she" ....

But it is important to remember.. at least I think it is important to remember that he never made predictions but recounted what happened to him from where he was from... Even though not every thing he spoke about came to pass for us, some of the stuff did. WE finnally found the Higgs Boson... And the police state is much worse these days thanks in no small part to free mossad training for all police departments. Will their be an N-day or will it pass over us... that is the ultimate question regardless of the skeptics and the pretenders.

Sam Slagg

A bag of hot cheetohs and a monster soda will usually do it.

Harte
:LOL: But seriously. How would one gather that age group?

It's just assumptions. The titor story is fascinating. When the skeptics aren't jumping up and down pulling their hair out repeating "hoax hoax hoax" the other kind of people are busy pretending to BE titor for attention...

I remember when I first read about Titor.. it was 2 days into the Iraqi war. Shock and Awe was the head line everywhere and as I read about Titor talking about a return to iraq I was like "NO FREAKING WAY" I scoured the internet to see how old his posting were and if it was a hoaxer adjusting time stamps... Nope... The story has never been altered in the original places it was posted back in 2000-2001.

Wireless internet nodes are here, TV is phasing out for transmission over internet... Back then, back in 2000 their was no youtube... their was real player and quick time and neither worked real well over 56K connections.

And the race for president was eluded to very nicely... in 2004 he only mentioned a male but for the 2008 he mentioned "he or she" ....

But it is important to remember.. at least I think it is important to remember that he never made predictions but recounted what happened to him from where he was from... Even though not every thing he spoke about came to pass for us, some of the stuff did. WE finnally found the Higgs Boson... And the police state is much worse these days thanks in no small part to free mossad training for all police departments. Will their be an N-day or will it pass over us... that is the ultimate question regardless of the skeptics and the pretenders.
No, its not based on assumptions. It is based upon observation. Do you fit that age group?

As for your Iraq comments, allow me to disabuse. I was in the Army during Desert Shield, 1st & 82nd Field Artillery, 1st Cavalry Division. It was no secret, surprise or prediction that Desert Storm was coming except to those younger folks who were too busy trying to get laid and not politically educated or aware...

As for the comments about the internet being better, I've said before, it is no prediction to say anything technological will have advanced, that is inevitable.

Keep reaching for straws, you might find one but not with this hoax, I guarantee it.

Sam Slagg

Also, your comments about "he or she" in relation to presidential aspirations shows that you were not civic minded during those years. The idea of Hillary Clinton becoming the first female president has been tossed around longer than you are apparently aware. Again, even this vague hint at "prediction" is nothing of the sort.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
And don't forget we found the Higgs Boson. We did not ever produce miniature black holes at CERN. So the whole basis for John's time machine appears to be fictional. Even Stephen Hawking is recanting his belief in black holes. It appears black holes might not exist at all in our universe.

Sam Slagg

And don't forget we found the Higgs Boson. We did not ever produce miniature black holes at CERN. So the whole basis for John's time machine appears to be fictional. Even Stephen Hawking is recanting his belief in black holes. It appears black holes might not exist at all in our universe.
Einey, your not supposed to point out hard facts like that. These kids enjoy their time travel fantasies too much. :D