Personal + Dream

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you I am going to buy one or two books soon I don't know which books I will get also I had a dream about the future I was in the year 3502 or 92 and I was in a hospital or a building and my family was all there and I saw out the windows these red tornadoes they weren't coming towards us but away from us in the hospital people were hurt in the hospital but not some of my family it wasn't the tornadoes but I guess there was a war or something like that happening the people were scared or afraid of something but I don't remember very much because I woke up from my dream that is what I remembered.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Frog!

Maybe the red tornadoes meant war, disease and loss of life.

How vivid was the dream, how real did it feel?

Frog186

Num it felt like I was really there in the dream I could see and hear everything of what was going on except I couldn't see the soldiers in the hospital using weapons or anything like that but I did see the red tornadoes and so much more I am glad I saw this future dream because maybe I am a soldier or not in the further future who knows for real and sure but why was my family there that is kind of strange or weird of a future dream of course.

Frog186

one thing I don't understand is why I was in a hospital instead of a house or building also I have have a strange feeling that maybe I was sent back in time to this timeline instead of that one I had in the dream maybe I am a time traveler or not at all and one more thing if I have a future dream then I am making everyone go wrong in this timeline instead of why they sent me here in 2015 and not where I am supposed to be, many things are wrong am I suppose to do something or just be lazy the question is why am I here and not anywhere else at the same time?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you remember what the hospital looked like? Did it feel like a 2015 hospital, or were there old devices from the past, or perhaps futuristic hardware from the future?

Frog186

Hi itheblaze my family looked older in the hospital not young at all and I was in the future and not in the present well to tell you all I am going to buy some books very soon I will tell you about once I buy them and receive them but this is all I can tell you for now.

I don't know if the books will work or not at all just pray they do work.

Frog186

Hi All I just wanted to tell you all I read my book that I bought even though it was a short book I enjoyed it it is called The New VRIL Harnessing The Legendary GodLike Power it is a good book it taught me a lot of stuff well in three months from now is my birthday so that is cool I will keep everyone updated but as my birthday comes I will let you know what I have bought in general be it magickal or books and etc well that's about it for now I will talk with everyone later on!