Personal experience

wanda

wanda

Yes
I do. Most of the time I hate waking up
Could there be a physical reality where waking up would not be that negative? In other words, what would you like to change that you could enjoy this world also?
Yeah. Out of a miserable marraige. No more pain or cancer. In the country surrounded by trees and mountains and animals. No people. Just serenity one oneness with my surroundings. Sounds hokey huh

Voyageur

Yes
I do. Most of the time I hate waking up
Could there be a physical reality where waking up would not be that negative? In other words, what would you like to change that you could enjoy this world also?
Yeah. Out of a miserable marraige. No more pain or cancer. In the country surrounded by trees and mountains and animals. No people. Just serenity one oneness with my surroundings. Sounds hokey huh
Are you or someone else still suffering cancer? Is this the main reason why your marriage is miserable?

Voyageur

Im sorry i forgot, now I read again and I see at least that you have been in surgeries. Can you tell me how would you like your world to change here?

wanda

Im sorry i forgot, now I read again and I see at least that you have been in surgeries. Can you tell me how would you like your world to change here?
To be free in body, soul and mind. I have dealt with cancer many times. Lost my mom, dad and brother to cancer. Stuck in a loveless marriage. So much...