Personal

Frog186

Hi all it's me frog I just wanted to tell you all once I have a lot of paypal money I am either going to buy the bajak flux capacitor from ebay or I can buy a magickal item that allows me to alter your life past, present, and future it is hard to explain but this is what I intend to do in general or in private I have one choice or decision so I want to make it smart these two items are expensive but if it takes a lot of time and patience I can make it happen don't ask questions of when I am going to get it, how much it costs, and other stuff as well I will not answer dumb and stupid questions my first place will be in the future because I really want to time travel there and see how advanced humans and science has taken us I hope I don't run into the greys and man in black while time traveling the greys are evil and the man in black is evil as well.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Frog, good to hear from you. Maybe you can get in touch with @HDRKID, he might be able to find you a deal on a Flux Cap. Worth a try.

Take care!

Snow

Hi Frog, It's me SFW from way back when. So you are still on your quest, I am delighted to see. If you don't make big waves you will not attract negative attention. I look forward to your reports from the field. Happy you are still here, or there, or where ever, or whenever <3

Frog186

Hi snow and num7 I just wanted to tell you I am going to buy the magickal item because one the bajak flux capacitor is real but the guy is a scammer and has negative replies instead of good replies how ebay rates the item being sold and person as well once I am done with earning paypal money I will get that magick item I have decided that already I am sorry I would of gotten the bajak flux capacitor but I like magick better than a device.

Snow

No problem @Frog186 Press on in the direction of your choice, as always . . . it just so good to know you are still out there seeking. I t makes me smile. :)

Carl Miller

The problem is not how to get 'there' since the flux capacitator is available for reasonable price.
Once 'there' there is the problem of meeting with the reptoids which are considered to be the bad guys and tend to be hostile to newcomers.
The greys are generally innocuous unless you come across the short slant chinese eyed species. They are malicious and are known for being blood suckers. By the way they resemble some type of politician that abounds in my geographical political 'domain' here.

TimeFlipper

Many years ago in my teens i met a beautiful Chinese student girl..she was short with the normal type of slant eyes as you would expect from the Chinese people, fortunately she was the opposite of malicious and was the perfect bed partner, but her parents and grandparents forced her to return back to China and i never saw her again (n)....I hope this is relevant to your previous posting :D..

Carl Miller

Many years ago in my teens i met a beautiful Chinese student girl..she was short with the normal type of slant eyes as you would expect from the Chinese people, fortunately she was the opposite of malicious and was the perfect bed partner, but her parents and grandparents forced her to return back to China and i never saw her again (n)....I hope this is relevant to your previous posting :D..

Parents forcing and coaxing female children or preeteens are constant News coming from East domains. They are known to be extremely strict and authoritarian relating to boys and girls 'interactions'.
I have not acted like this with my daughters. I have always been understanding and friendly. In fact i have played the role of a friend more than a parent.
Today they have graduated and are following their careers, one of them is married and soon she will be giving my first grandson.
I have never been imposing, you know, although i have been raised in a strict Catholic Family soon i followed my own way, sort of new agey and a bit of a hippie or a little bit from all trendy 'paths' i had in society. At that time people used to like RocknRoll and were sort of hippie.