Personal

Frog186

Re: Personal

Everyone
Hi it's Frog I just wanted to say nothing much has been happening I haven't got any new books on time travel and teleportation tonight I am going to experiment more on my little device as for the wish machine I have I wished for time travel to be possible for june 2005 if it works that would be great or amazing as well as helpful if not then I got to wish harder in my sparetime I am writing equations which don't make sense and wrote a time travel related article which I will not be able to put on this forum or other forums because of privacy and I got another device from the website of information unlimited if you go here www.amazing1.com you will find details and a pic of the ion motor which I have I have to build it again then I will be able to use it well that should do it for now that is my update let me know what you all believe or think!

TTN

Frog, where did you get your wish machine from? And do you have any pictures of it yet?

Frog186

TTN
Hi it's Frog I got my wish machine from this website called sona the link is here www.sona-inc.com go to this website and find radionic devices or machine then look under wish machine they will show you a picture of it on the their website if I knew how to show pictures on this forum I would be able too but I can't do pictures though well got to go now I will talk with you later on!

TTN

Any more updates? June is almost here. :D

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you all I will not be here next week I am taking a trip to the coast for one or two days a friend of mine gave me a computer montior for free I don't know if it will work or not I got it today I will probably use it but if I do I have to use it with seriousness and so forth I do not want to hurt myself or kill myself I will probably use it with my own project but to tell you the truth I will enjoy the coast but when I get back home I will continue my project or experiment also if I am over there I will get some books or magazines on the paranormal which include time travel and other subjects as well well that is my update for now I will talk with you all later and thanks for your time and patience and listening!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maggot7\")</div>
Does any one have a HDR and if can travel in time with and have can you hit me up I need to know if it works u can reach me at [email protected][/b]

A couple people here have them.... I'm not sure who all has them though. HDRKid for sure, but there's a few more.