Personal

Frog186

Personal

Hi it's Frog I just wanted to say I believe that time travel and teleportation is possible today because one the government probably already has this stuff and are keeping it a secret from the public and two steven gibbs is making time travel possible in order for inventing alot of devices and testing them out and three why is time travel and teleportation being invented because god made it so if there wasn't a god then nothing would exist we wouldn't be alive and the earth and everything growing and so much more couldn't exist at all and I am not trying to preach religion or anything like that to you all but it is truth and I am not trying at all to debate anyone elses opinions, ideas, theories, beliefs, and so forth I also believe that future technology and not of the government or scientists that are working today or in the near future but machines or devices will allow you to time travel and teleport to other planets and other timelines that do and don't coexist with this real earth I don't think it will be in our further future but in our near future everything will be different society, buildings, houses, and so much more will be all different instead of telephones using telephone lines and televisions using lines it will be holographic tvs and telephones I think everything will be futuristic we will have alot of machines and devices that will do our work for us so then we can relax while the robots are doing are work for us this is good for now I don't want to debate what I have said but this is my belief for now!

darkbreed

Re: Personal

Yeah the goverments, spesifically of USA, have gotten far with the experiments of time travel and teleportation. If I remember correctly, they had one coded "The Tigers Eye" or "Eye of The Tiger". This was refering to the visual appearance of the portal. I doubt you will find any information about this one though, it's not a public thing like the classic Philadelphia experiment etc. And its quite recent.

When it comes to your stuff about future and machines, yeah its pretty obvious that its going that way, but there could be some outside interference that could destroy that developement though- We'll see ;)

Frog186

Re: Personal

Everyone
Hi everyone it's Frog once again I believe that the government has time machines, teleportation machines, and other devices that are related to time travel and other non related time stuff too I believe that montauk project and the philadelphia experiment were interconnected in some way if anything that deals with teleportation and time travel I believe it will become a reality if parallel universes or timelines exist then anything is possible you want to know why the government already has this technology because I have seen many shows and movies about time travel I will give you one example the tv show called stargate sg-1 is really what are government could be working on a portal or a stargate that that transports people to other worlds or planets or even to other parallel realities or dimensions also the time tunnel the tv show that was aired in the 60's or 70's that is another example when scientists run down a tunnel and are time traveled to another time or era in history or non history you can believe in your own opinions or beliefs but I will not talk about aliens and ufos because it would take a long time to tell and explain but why am I interested in this stuff it is one of my favorite things to talk about if you had a device to travel to a history or parallel timeline where everything was good or even bad and report back to your original timeline just to your friends and family some will believe you and some won't it would be amazing to tell every detail of that timeline it would be possible to be a time traveler for the first time but the only thing is if you told the government and other authorities I would never disclose any information as well as pics and so much more to them you would probably be listed as a classified person as for the parallel universes multiverse or many worlds theory they are credible their are about millions of universes that are out there waiting to be explored or seen there are astral worlds and their are physical worlds the astral worlds exist on higher and lower dimensions the physical worlds lie on inner and outer dimensions but our world coexists with the physical and astral worlds they can't be seen they are all invisible oh I almost forgot the mind works the astral worlds and the body works the physical worlds now for as for wormholes I will let you on alittle secret wormholes do exist the only thing is they are invisible too you have to search for them in order to find them if you can find them then time travel is possible in a certain sense if you can't find them then look harder maybe one day you will be able to find them in your house or yard or wherever you look for them well this is all I will say for now I am kind of tired so I will rest for awhile thanks for your time and patience and listening too!