Philadelphia and Montauk spin offs?

SergiusPaulus

They are conspiracies from what I see. But if there are variations I guess I would choose the most accurate based on evidence of that story being as true as it can be. I’m new to the conspiracies. I don’t know the variations.I guess a popular story is the Eldridge appearing at Montauk in 1980’s.

TimeFlipper

Being new I’m only aware of Preston Nichols book. Is that known as fiction or something else. Then names like Al Bleilek story.
Can i suggest an excellent researched book which really begins everything about the Philadelphia Experiment, its very inexpensive and called "The Philadelphia Experiment", written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore, first published in 1978...That was my first book on the subject, and i still read sections of it to refresh my memory..

I presume you have fully red The Montauk Project, and i suggest you re-read the "Guide To The Reader"...You can treat it as science fiction if you want to...Its very hard to come to terms with what is written in the book unless you have some basic background in physics and electronics, and iam not trying to be patronising to you...Its not a book suitable for everybody to read and to come to terms with...

SergiusPaulus

Thank you. I will look for it. My dad was an Electronics Technician in the navy. As a civilian he is a freelance electronics designer. Clients come to him to build things that are electronic. He is semi retired. But he knows a whole lot. He’s not much into conspiracies though. But I do ask him questions when I find scientific info I do not understand. Plus I ask here.

TimeFlipper

Thank you. I will look for it. My dad was an Electronics Technician in the navy. As a civilian he is a freelance electronics designer. Clients come to him to build things that are electronic. He is semi retired. But he knows a whole lot. He’s not much into conspiracies though. But I do ask him questions when I find scientific info I do not understand. Plus I ask here.
Ebay and Amazon has inexpensive copies of the Philadelphia Experiment book..

SergiusPaulus

Thank you. On a side note, what is the difference between conspiracy and fiction? They both seem to be INSPIRED by ideas or facts or imagination. But sometimes future reality becomes true due to some of these inspirations. I guess conspiracy is based on assumed facts. But even some fiction may be fact, just not known to the author at the time.

TimeFlipper

Thank you. On a side note, what is the difference between conspiracy and fiction? They both seem to be INSPIRED by ideas or facts or imagination. But sometimes future reality becomes true due to some of these inspirations. I guess conspiracy is based on assumed facts. But even some fiction may be fact, just not known to the author at the time.
No disrespect to you, but i prefer that people research certain things for themselves...

SergiusPaulus

Sure. I understand. It was just a vague observation on defining the two. I enjoy researching the unknown. I think we each have our own history that can shed light on information shared. One persons fiction or conspiracy is another persons fact.