"Philadephia Experiment" Said to be real pictures not Photo Shop

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Saying I'm ADD is a petty excuse, I'm ADD too and I can afford to pay attention to what I read.

As for my magic wand? No It can not fix People with Narcissistic Personalty Disorder. Thats a psychological affliction you'd have to see a shrink over.

And I don't drink from the bottle. Liquor makes me sick. People like you might indulge but I can't anymore.

Now I could try to go for the juggular myself. Mention stuff about your silly obession with walking dead and tv movie stars that would call security to haul your ass off. I could talking about your self inflicted cancer. I could talk about how your family doesn't like to be around you. I generally don't talk about this stuff because it is petty middle school shit and I feel kinda icky sinking to your level.

How am I ever going to sleep at night?

*sarcastic*

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMadProfessor

OOh, what to say about this?
I am quite a passionate follower of the PX and have spent quite a lot of time trying to make sense of what was said and supposedly done.
I am not terribly sure that Tesla was involved, certainly not in 1942 as he was a year (ish) from death.

I would not like to comment on the images, as the only way to really examine them would be to examine the original images for signs of tampering. JPGs are too open for manipulation.

I have currently yet to create the effects as reported, even though I am trying to follow the original story as much as I possibly can. But as Einstein said "If I knew what I was doing, it wouldn't be research2

At present, I seem to have an extremely effective induction heater! But we will keep trying :)

Wind7

Staff
OOh, what to say about this?
I am quite a passionate follower of the PX and have spent quite a lot of time trying to make sense of what was said and supposedly done.
I am not terribly sure that Tesla was involved, certainly not in 1942 as he was a year (ish) from death.

I would not like to comment on the images, as the only way to really examine them would be to examine the original images for signs of tampering. JPGs are too open for manipulation.

I have currently yet to create the effects as reported, even though I am trying to follow the original story as much as I possibly can. But as Einstein said "If I knew what I was doing, it wouldn't be research2

At present, I seem to have an extremely effective induction heater! But we will keep trying :)

It would be interesting to see the negatives.

correction123

These are excellent pictures to be sure! Good job hunting them down! But to those wanting or thinking about purchasing an HDR or building one yourselves, it's not going to be like the above pictures! Compare the HDR to a swat of rolled paper placed in a rubber band and then pulled back and released. Sure if you get in the way it stings! So in the singular sense this is all we are doing because the technology that caused those ships to open a portal (s) used a lot of Tesla's technologies and of course the government's can afford to do such. Thinking about it, all this technologies and time traveling where did it originate?

If you said, from the minds and natural intelligence of gifted people you are correct! It's with this same mind that we are able to project into the past or future with the help of certain tools like the HDR. It is our minds that are captured by this device and it is our minds that energize this radionic device (HDR) that seems to do such miracles such as time traveling. I know some people over the years who own a HDR telling me "time traveling" is just a common thing for them each day. Especially those who live near the San Adrian fault lines. Vortex's are all over the place and also in Florida off the coast of the Devil's Triangle. The reason you don't hear about it, because people out there are cruel and sometimes inhumane at best. You dare to mention being a time traveler to the public, you can imagine the responses from our observing audience what that would end up like.

So, unless you know several people such as I had the pleasure of knowing for years, your not going to hear about the successes with the HDR all that much. Which right away gives you the impression does it really work!

TimeFlipper

I wasn't aware of a Film- I'm sure it's not worth watching. Do you recommend any good books on the topic? I've read a couple years ago always looking for more
theres a second Philadelphia movie out called Philadelphia 2012
This movie is the third one..the second movie was made in 1993 called The Philadelphia Experiment 2, where an alternate reality is created and the Nazis had won the second world war..The Philadelphia Experiment book written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore (1978) is a very good book to read, it was this book that started off much of what we see today about time-travel and its repercussions :)